Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m just over here like
6E12E791-F1DA-4092-B8F9-D5C4AFC822CD.png

Reactions: 1LE McQueen
Had 7-11 weeks and then 10-16 weeks for a bit. Now EDD's been MIA for the past week, seems like we're in the same boat, maybe a California thing? Anybody have an idea of what's going on??

6/17 order blk/blk/18/fsd

Since new orders changed to a “November” estimate I haven’t seen anyone with a week range for EDD - sounds like it’s either actual dates or blank.

My theory is blank EDD is just another placeholder that happens when new order estimates aren’t a week range…

Reactions: thewishmaster
Had 7-11 weeks and then 10-16 weeks for a bit. Now EDD's been MIA for the past week, seems like we're in the same boat, maybe a California thing? Anybody have an idea of what's going on??

6/17 order blk/blk/18/fsd
That is about what happened to me. Ordered 7/10 DBM/BLK/18. I originally had an August EDD that turned into 7-11 weeks, then 10-16 and now gone. I guess I am just new to the torture.

I had a 6/05 Order date with the same spec current Estimated Delivery: August 15 - September 04 no vin either

Only a day before mine and yet a month and a half difference in EDD. I understand they’re wildly inaccurate, but still a massive difference. I’m sure about Mid-August most people here will have a much better idea of where they’re at (start of push)

I thought that the states closest to California would get a later delivery date compared to those of you on the East Coast. I thought I read that from someone on here. EDD is pretty crazy, so I wont be surprised if it changes back to September. I wont be happy if so haha.

Oh wow it would be great if you got it within those dates then.

Thanks! I could only hope 😬 I don't like the odds of it changing back to September LOL.

Umm…ok?

You said Once your EDD gets to about 10 days a VIN assignment is most likely imminent but may take a few more days to become available. The last day of my EDD range is pretty much within 10 or 11 days.. no vin yet.

Did I misread your post? I'm not trying to pick a fight, I'm just sharing what I see.

Reactions: jrmt23
You said Once your EDD gets to about 10 days a VIN assignment is most likely imminent but may take a few more days to become available. The last day of my EDD range is pretty much within 10 or 11 days.. no vin yet.

Did I misread your post? I'm not trying to pick a fight, I'm just sharing what I see.
Yes, you misread. See the underlined part. Most likely doesn’t mean always or guaranteed. It’s an indicator of what has happened in the past with many folks who post here. Of course there are exceptions.

Last edited:
Yes, you misread. See the underlined part. Most likely doesn’t mean always or guaranteed. It’s an indicator of what has happened in the past with many folks who post here. Of course there are exceptions.

I read and understood "most likely". That makes me, and apparently @Mikejones11 , part of the unlikely. But if I become part of the likely tomorrow or the next day, I'll certainly share it with all of you awesome peeps.

I just wanted to clarify since your response of "um ok?" sounds like I brought in confusion, when in reality I wanted to share my observation.