Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I read and understood "most likely". That makes me, and apparently @Mikejones11 , part of the unlikely. But if I become part of the likely tomorrow or the next day, I'll certainly share it with all of you awesome peeps.

I just wanted to clarify since your response of "um ok?" sounds like I brought in confusion, when in reality I wanted to share my observation.
I was unsure why I was quoted. Thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: 1LE McQueen
Had my girl take some shots of the Scottsdale lot today. This is how we're looking, for my Phoenix peeps. Next time I'll actually pull in and take some better shots and not drive bys lol.

PXL_20210725_200251529.jpg

PXL_20210725_200254935.jpg

Well folks, no clue how this happened, but somehow I am getting my car tomorrow which makes it exactly 3 weeks from order to delivery in SO Cal. July 6-July 27. I live next door to the Marina Del Rey Tesla Service & Delivery center (did that help perhaps?). I can say the day after I uploaded proof of insurance (other car since at the time I had no VIN), everything started happening fast. Decided to go for a purchase over my original lease plans given the residual value is insane. Even if I sell In 3 years, I will still have more equity in the car that I will owe. Just a better personal decision for me, even coming from someone who has leased Mercedes for the last 20 years! Guess I drank The Tesla Kool-Aid as they say!

It keeps changing all the time so I stopped looking at it. Currently saying Sep 19-Sep 30

my SA mentioned to to me that my car would be in Orlando after 7/27 in one text, and a couple days later said it would be here around 9/9 so they have no clue either. Considering you ordered 3 weeks before me I expect you to get yours by mid august because I’m expecting mine to be here late august early september

Anyone else still missing an EDD after getting the "Review Agreements" section? I had an EDD that was updating every few days (getting narrower in Sept) but for the last 3 days or so it's just been gone from the webpage. There isn't even a section anymore, just the little paragraph saying they'll get in contact when it gets closer.

Anyone else still missing an EDD after getting the "Review Agreements" section? I had an EDD that was updating every few days (getting narrower in Sept) but for the last 3 days or so it's just been gone from the webpage. There isn't even a section anymore, just the little paragraph saying they'll get in contact when it gets closer.
Is it hidden in the source code maybe? I've seen other people loosing EDDs but then it does pop back up eventually.

1627305326283.png