Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: Krow
So I sent the Highland Park center an email about my order and this is what I got.

"It looks like your estimated delivery date has updated to late August- beginning September. Once you are assigned a VIN we will be able to give you a more accurate estimate."

At least they were able to see some sort of range.

When I check the manufacturing dates for all M3 LR, they are mostly in Mid July. Only SR+ and MY came out in the last week of July. My SA mentioned that VINs are assigned just before cars are manufactured that puts us in late August to September for delivery and soon to get a VIN. Maybe I'm overthinking 🤣

Reactions: tleubner
Got my car home and hooked up to home wifi and noticed software release is 2021.3.103 which seems pretty old. Has anyone else here with recent deliveries checked their software release and seen it update after they had it home a few days? Having some glitches with screen freezing and having to reboot and I'm hoping a new software update will fix that.

When I check the manufacturing dates for all M3 LR, they are mostly in Mid July. Only SR+ and MY came out in the last week of July. My SA mentioned that VINs are assigned just before cars are manufactured that puts us in late August to September for delivery and soon to get a VIN. Maybe I'm overthinking 🤣
Makes sense to me 😅 So that maybe puts us with a VIN in the next week or two. Also late Aug - early Sep puts us at the tail end of 7-11 weeks so would make sense.

Reactions: scenicroadways
Until about 1:30 pm EST, I had a blank EDD. I just refreshed and got smacked with this:
1628013263572.png

Anyone else get their blank EDD back? This is the LONGEST EDD I have ever seen on my account. Another day of upsetting news from Tesla..

Also kinda find it weird that the EDD updated middle of the day.

Reactions: nerdalert
Until about 1:30 pm EST, I had a blank EDD. I just refreshed and got smacked with this:
View attachment 691586
Anyone else get their blank EDD back? This is the LONGEST EDD I have ever seen on my account. Another day of upsetting news from Tesla..

Also kinda find it weird that the EDD updated middle of the day.

Same here but September 03 - September 23. Thanks for the heads-up to the mid-day update.

Front only (bumper, headlights, fenders, a pillars, side mirrors, and frunk). No, once the PPF cures, I’ll put the same ceramic coating on that I use on the body. It’ll be pretty seamless.

Front only (bumper, headlights, fenders, a pillars, side mirrors, and frunk). No, once the PPF cures, I’ll put the same ceramic coating on that I use on the body. It’ll be pretty seamless.
👍