Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I remember when I first ordered and was a couple of weeks in. The EDD was so close and I was so excited that I sold my car to make way for the new Model 3. Fast forward to 10 weeks later and my garage is still empty... I don't take my EDD seriously now. Like others, once I finally get my VIN then I know I will be close. Until then, it's just a waiting game.

Got my car home and hooked up to home wifi and noticed software release is 2021.3.103 which seems pretty old. Has anyone else here with recent deliveries checked their software release and seen it update after they had it home a few days? Having some glitches with screen freezing and having to reboot and I'm hoping a new software update will fix that.
I took delivery on 7/29 and mine’s been at 2021.3.103 and hasn’t offered any updates yet.

Ok, quick question, after noticing that we have different offers in the EU the in the US, I started looking at the website in different countrys… I noticed some differences in the range offered. Most EU countrys have 614 kms… meaning almost 382 miles. Where does this difference come from?

• Informative
Reactions: GasWho
Hello EDD! (Ordered July 9)
Tesla.PNG

I got some info from my SA!

Found out that my car is scheduled to arrive in VA somewhere between 8/14 and 8/16 (EDD is 8/11 to 8/17 currently). Once it arrives, I will be contacted about delivery.

The only problem is renewing the loan pre-approval since it’ll be over 60 days. Minor inconvenience I guess.

Close to the finish line now! I’m stoked.

I got some info from my SA!

Found out that my car is scheduled to arrive in VA somewhere between 8/14 and 8/16 (EDD is 8/11 to 8/17 currently). Once it arrives, I will be contacted about delivery.

The only problem is renewing the loan pre-approval since it’ll be over 60 days. Minor inconvenience I guess.

Close to the finish line now! I’m stoked.
Was your loan pre-approval through Tesla?

anyone think the federal rebate will get passed before 3Q is over? Hoping that my trade in value holds and federal rebate gets passed this quarter so i can minimize the loss on FSD upgrade. such a shame its not transferrable.
Don't hold your breath, unless someone reintroduces a credit through amendments, there's no EV credit in the current version of the bill

Reactions: hcdavis3