Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How far over the 60 days are you? I (as far as I know) was able to accept the loan from my lender (USAA), which gave us access to the "dealer funding request" form I gave to Tesla. USAA told me I could do that and accept the loan "non-traditionally" where Tesla could use that form to get the funds from USAA at some point beyond the expected delivery date (I listed a 7/29 expected delivery date for USAA, which was the last date I could accept the loan, knowing delivery was 7/31) and that all seemingly worked out fine. Might be worth calling your lender to see if that'll fly with them as I have no idea how long a window they might accept that dealer funding request from Tesla. Hopefully some of this helps!
Thanks for the info! That’s good to know.

I will be less than a week past my 60 days. I don’t mind if they fund the vehicle up to that week before if I were ensured on taking delivery on that date. I will have to talk to the lender to be sure.

I sent some follow up questions to my SA with (you guessed it) no response so far. Lol.

• Funny
Reactions: LaneDS
Hey everyone, been reading this thread for a week or so and just now decided to register and participate.
I was quietly suffering as I saw EDDs slipping into October and November. I had actually started looking for other cars, but this evening my EDD appeared for the first time and it is Aug 26 - Sep 15.
My order was placed on Jul 13, so this is unexpected and very welcome news.
I didn't think I was going to get a 3Q21 car (still a bit doubtful), and was kinda looking forward to getting a 2022. I'd rather have a 2021 in 4 weeks, though. We'll see.

Reactions: richieyim
Originally, order 7/22 - Red LR 18” wheels, blk interior
7/24 - changed tires to 19” (lost the LR price of $13,990 increased $1000)
8/4 - changed color to Blue.
I’m showing a tentative delivery date of Sep 2 - 22.

anyone have any luck adding a referral after order has been placed. I didn’t realize I needed to go thru a link. My 1st Tesla order(2018) I was able to add it after the fact.

Additionally, really bummed my price went up by $1000 after I originally placed my order. I would understand if my changes effected the motor (LR/P/SR+) but my changes were tire and color which remained the same price and after my changes.
Oh well, my indecisiveness cost me $1000.
Yeah, I forgot to use a link as well. Just email [email protected] and they'll fix it.

Reactions: Giavid
Ordered/deposit paid 19 July at Colma, CA SC. No EDD until this past Monday; said November. Checked today and it’s first two weeks of September. Good times.

SA said it helps you queue when they do everything at the SC. Who knows if that’s true.

M3 LR
Blue/black
Aero wheels
No FSD

Reactions: hcdavis3
Ordered/deposit paid 19 July at Colma, CA SC. No EDD until this past Monday; said November. Checked today and it’s first two weeks of September. Good times.

SA said it helps you queue when they do everything at the SC. Who knows if that’s true.

M3 LR
Blue/black
Aero wheels
No FSD
I think picking up your car at the SC would be better as, at least in my case, they can register your new car there.

Originally, order 7/22 - Red LR 18” wheels, blk interior
7/24 - changed tires to 19” (lost the LR price of $13,990 increased $1000)
8/4 - changed color to Blue.
I’m showing a tentative delivery date of Sep 2 - 22.

anyone have any luck adding a referral after order has been placed. I didn’t realize I needed to go thru a link. My 1st Tesla order(2018) I was able to add it after the fact.

Additionally, really bummed my price went up by $1000 after I originally placed my order. I would understand if my changes effected the motor (LR/P/SR+) but my changes were tire and color which remained the same price and after my changes.
Oh well, my indecisiveness cost me $1000.
Yes, my SA added my referral code after my order.

Reactions: Giavid