Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picking up my inventory vehicle this afternoon that I purchased Monday (8/2). My original appointment was originally next Monday but I received a call from my local SC that it had arrived here early.

If anyone is anxious to get one and does not want to wait 2-3 months, I highly suggest monitoring Tesla-info.com with distill.io to quickly snag one that matches your config. It took me about a week to find one. Good luck everyone!

EDD closed in significantly today.

Yesterday: AUG 19 - SEP 03
Today: AUG 20 - AUG 30

I guess I’m bracing for impact for that VIN very soon. Looks like my PA people also got some more EDD tightening :) the race is almost over folks.
Mine tightened only from the start of the range (Aug 20th - Sept 2nd, compared to Aug 19th - Sept 2nd yesterday). I'm excited for the wait to be over soon, just hoping the delivery range doesn't fall within the dates for my last two business trips of the year. The tail end of the current range is one of them 😅

Reactions: Gtp618 and GasWho
second day that front date moved to the right...august 19-sept 5, august 20-sept5, August 21-sept 5 updated this morning

Ordered 6/20 white/white, aero, no FSD in Charlotte, NC
Same...Estimated Delivery: August 21 - September 04. Seems like a lot of the EDDs are aligned within the same region.

6/19 MSM/Black/18"/No FSD/Raleigh, NC