Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Originally, order 7/22 - Red LR 18” wheels, blk interior
7/24 - changed tires to 19”
8/4 - changed color to Blue.
Originally, November delivery date.
Then a tentative delivery date of Sep 2 - 22.
Yesterday changed to Sep 1 - 21
Today changed to Aug 25 - Sep 14

My dilemma is I’m out of town until mid September. Any idea what happens if I’m not available to pick up when the car is ready? Do I have to start the process over?

Originally, order 7/22 - Red LR 18” wheels, blk interior
7/24 - changed tires to 19”
8/4 - changed color to Blue.
Originally, November delivery date.
Then a tentative delivery date of Sep 2 - 22.
Yesterday changed to Sep 1 - 21
Today changed to Aug 25 - Sep 14

My dilemma is I’m out of town until mid September. Any idea what happens if I’m not available to pick up when the car is ready? Do I have to start the process over?
They hold the car for 3 days and then it goes back into “circulation” to the next person.
I’ve read of some stores being flexible and holding onto it for you, but some stores aren’t.

They hold the car for 3 days and then it goes back into “circulation” to the next person.
I’ve read of some stores being flexible and holding onto it for you, but some stores aren’t.

Do we know if he rejects delivery whether he goes right back to the back of the line or just thrown in somewhere in the middle for the next available car when possible?

Alternatively, he could also provide someone the power of attorney to pick up the car for him.

Reactions: Giavid