Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD moved up, tightening into a 15-day window (cf. yesterday's 20-day window).
going to call today to see if the previous estimate of 9/25-9/26 has shifted.

today: 9/15-9/30
yesterday: 9/1-9/21
previously: blank, then november, then blank
order date: 7/27
config: midnight silver, white interior, 19" sport wheels
pickup: burbank CA

congrats to all for whom delivery is getting closer

EDD steady for 3 days: sept 14-30th
Order date 6/16, MSM Aero black interior no FSD. Pickup in Stockton, CA. I wonder if because Stockton just opened my date is late? Has anyone picked up or is picking up at the Stockton location?

I'd be picking up at the Fremont location but I have a similar profile to yours.

6/23 Order date, blue aero black interior no FSD. September 14-30th. The entire month allegedly would be focused on satisfying west coast deliveries and based on my friend's experience, it seems like it'll be "receipt of VIN" followed up by immediate delivery date rather than the wait people elsewhere seem to have between VIN and delivery date.

Small update, it's been a while since I posted in here.

I just installed a nema 14-50 weatherproof receptacle by myself outside in Arizona heat... do not recommend it at all please dont be cheap like me and hire an electrician lmao

It wasn't that I didn't know what I was doing, it was just WAY too hot to be working outside. Took me like 3 days because I had to keep going inside to cool off and drink water lol

Small update, it's been a while since I posted in here.

I just installed a nema 14-50 weatherproof receptacle by myself outside in Arizona heat... do not recommend it at all please dont be cheap like me and hire an electrician lmao

It wasn't that I didn't know what I was doing, it was just WAY too hot to be working outside. Took me like 3 days because I had to keep going inside to cool off and drink water lol
Why didn’t you wait for the sun to go? I do all my outside work after 730 for that reason lol

Here’s some more pics of what you guys can expect to see in the next coming days while the VINs are rolling in…

150E3E84-C683-4087-9326-1FDD5516446B.png

D2382E39-E0CC-4E9C-9D7F-BBCCF24D24FA.png

07/02 order white LR black interior. Been at 08/18 - 09-07 for 3 days now and Im trying really hard not to get my hopes up for a VIN next week. Anyone else waiting in AZ?
Ordered same day as you, but I’m in Southern California. You might be a couple more hours drive from Fremont compared to me. My EDD for the last 3 days has been 8/17-9/6. Crossing my fingers for a VIN in the next week or two. We shall see.

Reactions: ramsecon04
I'd be picking up at the Fremont location but I have a similar profile to yours.

6/23 Order date, blue aero black interior no FSD. September 14-30th. The entire month allegedly would be focused on satisfying west coast deliveries and based on my friend's experience, it seems like it'll be "receipt of VIN" followed up by immediate delivery date rather than the wait people elsewhere seem to have between VIN and delivery date.
Thank you for the reply! It makes me feel slightly better knowing that the CA deliveries are, in fact, last on the list. I also believe there will be an end of quarter rush to get those juicy-shareholder-approved numbers in by the end of September.