Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They probably mean that’s it matched to get your car built but it’s not set in stone until the car is produced. Also, didn’t your person tell you the car wouldn’tbe at the dealership until the 20th?
yeah the colorado advisor said that my car wouldn't be at the dealership until the 20th but i guess they either ramped up production at the factory to have my car delivered this week or they "under promised and over delivered". still though, they played with all our feelings when it came to EDD

yeah the colorado advisor said that my car wouldn't be at the dealership until the 20th but i guess they either ramped up production at the factory to have my car delivered this week or they "under promised and over delivered". still though, they played with all our feelings when it came to EDD
Ohh okay. That would be cool if it didn’t take 10 days after being built to make it to Utah. Just nice to hear a manufacturing date.

Ohh okay. That would be cool if it didn’t take 10 days after being built to make it to Utah. Just nice to hear a manufacturing date.
yeah the official "estimate" for it to arrive to utah is like 1-2 weeks, but again, they want to under promise and over deliver. it is nice to hear a manufacturing date for you but i heard it takes 3-5 days for it to be off the assembly line and ready to be shipped out.

Reactions: Ssheehan