Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg

Quick question for those that have scheduled delivery or recently got their M3s. When did you all pay for the initial balance (assuming paying through site via ACH)? Closer to the actual pickup day, day of or...? Just figuring out when to do the payment. Thanks!

• Informative
Reactions: DarkLegion
Scheduled delivery little while ago, could have picked up next Thursday or Friday but we couldn’t get down there due to other obligations so first available spot next Saturday morning it is! Then dropping it off to get tint and ppf put on first thing. Thatll be another wait lol 😂 but at least it’s almost over.

Attachments

• 751FD53E-2DD9-4F51-99DE-3079D0EA8B8D.jpeg
    751FD53E-2DD9-4F51-99DE-3079D0EA8B8D.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 41
it’s been great! installed my carbon fiber spoiler just barely and it looks so good, except for the tape since it needs to cure. i bought the boost the day i picked it up because i just can’t live without that performance after being in the performance model for a couple days! also one big upgrade i do recommend for everyone is mud flaps. i just purchased mine today and the side of my car is absolutely horrendous because of all the things it picks up from the road and sprays to the side of my car!
Do you mind sharing which spoiler you got and any pics? I'm picking mine up today and immediately dropping it off for full PPF.

Quick question for those that have scheduled delivery or recently got their M3s. When did you all pay for the initial balance (assuming paying through site via ACH)? Closer to the actual pickup day, day of or...? Just figuring out when to do the payment. Thanks!
I paid right after scheduling delivery. For Texas residents keep in mind you'll need to pay sales tax when you register (6.25%), and I believe you need to do that within 30 days even though the temp tags are good for 60 days.

I placed my order on 08/04 and was given a EDD of Sept 5 - Sept 30. Two days later it changed to Sept 10 - Sept 30 and has not changed until today when it updated to November. Carvana is scheduled to pick up my WRX today so the EDD change to the right was not what I wanted to see this morning. I originally thought I would be in the third quarter deliveries but now I am not sure and having second thoughts about selling my other car.
I got rid of my 2012 WRX hatchback to get a M3LR as well. What year is your WRX?

Scheduled for delivery:
View attachment 697726
Hey I called the delivery center and at first my appointments showed Aug 25 as the earliest but after the phone call, the SA tracked the shipment and told me a truck is coming on 22nd. He quickly changed my appointment to Aug 23 11:00pm Devon location. Id give them a call if you want to see if you can get it earlier.