Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They normally don't call you. If you have to change anything, you'll probably have to talk to your order/delivery advisor if you need to change anything.
Finally. Got her today!

Attachments

• 4E0AEC95-D411-458F-BF0C-57C6B768590E.jpeg
    4E0AEC95-D411-458F-BF0C-57C6B768590E.jpeg
    912.3 KB · Views: 78
Hi - 9/4 delivery appt for an SR+ and got the same email. Did any of you get calls with next steps yet? I spoke to someone who said the roof caved in on the showroom. Wondering if they’ll be able to switch to home delivery.
Mayor of Paramus calls it a total loss as reported by NorthJersey.com…

“Among the worst damage in the borough was on Route 17; the Telsa car dealership experienced structural damage and was called a “total loss” by LaBarbiera.”

Reactions: hcdavis3
Mayor of Paramus calls it a total loss as reported by NorthJersey.com…

“Among the worst damage in the borough was on Route 17; the Telsa car dealership experienced structural damage and was called a “total loss” by LaBarbiera.”
Yea I just saw that too. I think there’s a good chance my car survived unscathed since it was supposed to arrive in Paramus today (9/2), and the VIN doesn’t show as totaled (yet). Hopefully they can reschedule me for home delivery or Springfield NJ soon if so.

Ordered in 7/16… Got a VIN today and a delivery window of 9/2 to 9/8. Haven’t gotten a delivery appointment yet..

I’m so stoked!! I sold my 2021 SR+ 3 weeks ago and I’ve been burning dragon juice!! I’m starting to have EV withdrawal!!🤣

Does anyone know if they are scheduling deliveries on Saturday or on Labor Day??

White LR black int

Ha! well I think I am now finally done.

Well it continues - My SA emailed me on Sunday and said that the car was in Spokane and charged and would be all ready to go. I got the text to schedule my appointment. The first available was today and I took 5 so I would work from home and then go get it. Yesterday I confirmed that I would be able to pick it up as scheduled and they responded 'yes, please make your final payment'. (I replied that I was brining a cashiers check - which I have told them about 10 times). Just a few minutes ago I got a call from Tesla to tell me 'we won't be able to deliver your car today'. No reason at all - just that. She said that the store leader in Spokane would call me. I asked if she could please tell me the truth with this car and she just said "I know there have been mis-communication". No one from Spokane has called. So I wonder what kind of trouble it would have been if I HAD made final payment yesterday??? And still no car? At this point I can only think that maybe the car has issues and is getting worked on - or ??? I will see what they say if they ever call, but depending on how that goes I think I really am ready to just cancel it. I am afraid of what could be wrong with this car now. Well had not hit post reply yet - Spokane just called. Vermin have eaten through the wiring! I told her I am not taking that car. What an ordeal.
Apparently vermin love chomping on wires on Teslas, it’s a thing.

• Helpful
Reactions: MagicMidnight
Hi,

Took delivery yesterday car is gorgeous, only issue is small gap in the drunk, but it doesn't bother me at all. Otherwise, paint looks really good.

I need to get used to the Regen, I'm getting motion sickness but
View attachment 704638
Love the white on white! Pretty quickly you will wonder how you ever drove a car that didn't have regen braking