Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD (11/01 - 12/01) has not changed since ordering on 9/26.
M3 LR, Red/Black, 19”, FSD
I was starting my second day of original EDD 10/30 - 11/29 on a 9/9/21 order of the same order but no FSD when I pushed to 11/19 -12/17 this morning. I stated earlier I think they are just getting into the LR production cycle and the calendar is in motion. My last take is the orders have been filling on the first two weeks of the push dates lately. No Gaurentees.....

Email from my amazing SA this morning.
OD: 9/28, EDD 11/7-12/5, M3LR, White/White, Aero, no FSD, Chicago suburbs

'Good morning,

Sorry about the delay there, I have been off the past couple of days.

Right now there hasn’t been any delays on your delivery ( still looking at a Mid-November delivery )

We should get the VIN at some point this week to start to get a delivery timeline going ( as your car is leaving the factory )'

All the movement in EDD apears to show production of M3 LR's is underway. Over the last few weeks only one or two LR's have been delivered while runs of Performance and then SR+ went on. The couple of LR's had FSD when delivered. Crossing my fingers as I start day two of my EDD for a Red LR Aero, no fsd ordered 9/9 from the Chicago area.
I’m sitting here south of you in Oklahoma for mine with the same stats. Order date was 9/20 and I’m now 2 weeks from the start of my (still) original EDD. One can hope that a batch push is going right now!! I need the car more than the tax credit so won’t intentionally delay delivery on my end.

Reactions: Darrin.krein
Email from my amazing SA this morning.
OD: 9/28, EDD 11/7-12/5, M3LR, White/White, Aero, no FSD, Chicago suburbs

'Good morning,

Sorry about the delay there, I have been off the past couple of days.

Right now there hasn’t been any delays on your delivery ( still looking at a Mid-November delivery )

We should get the VIN at some point this week to start to get a delivery timeline going ( as your car is leaving the factory )'
I am encouraged your SA stuck his neck out that far. I also bought from one of the two sales points in Chicago. Mine only went as far as soon. My OD was 9/9 and the Red may cost me time.... Otherwise I told myself it was a Christmas present whenever it got here... Good Luck

Reactions: left_ambassado
What accessories have you guys bought in prep? I should be getting mine this week.

I bought an extra set of wiper blades, and air filters from the Tesla site. Along with the all weather mats, but I also got the Tesmanian mats and I prefer them.

Then I got some cup inserts from Amazon, along with a door trash can.

Anything else I should consider? What did you guys buy and from where?

What accessories have you guys bought in prep? I should be getting mine this week.

I bought an extra set of wiper blades, and air filters from the Tesla site. Along with the all weather mats, but I also got the Tesmanian mats and I prefer them.

Below items so far from Tesla Shop:
- Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit
- Cable Organizer
- 14-50 NEMA Adapter

Screen protector
Tesla High power Wall Changer
A small red "remove before flight" tag for airplanes that I plan to attach to the wall connector plug
Silicon cup insert
Mud flaps
Driver+passenger+rear seat+trunk 3d spider floor mats (no frunk)
Dedicated winter tires+wheels
4awg copper red and black wire thhn
8awg copper green wire thhn
PPF
Aftermarket air filters with carbon filters built in..I'll replace the stock ones when they are used up with these.
:)

I got rocker panel ppf, if it snows in your area you may want to look into that. It tore the pain lt off the rocker panel of my current tm3. Got it from tesbros. Also got a snap plate from nikola pro because it was 50% off.

Last edited:

If your not taking delivery until December or you can wait until then, most of the vendors have offered 25% off on Black Friday. I'm ordering a ton of stuff from Abstract Ocean, Teslarati, and cleaning supplies from Chemical Brothers on that day.