Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After a month of no movement to my order. I got moved 20 days back to 11/27-12/27 from 11/06-12/06. My order date was 9/24 in NJ. Havent heard of anyone picking up from new jersey we all might get it in December if anything. Config is white on white no fsd
NY/NJ hasn't had any positive movement, while Florida is getting deliveries on orders 2wks old. Great for them, sucks for us Northeast states.

Just adding some more data - my EDD's been pushing back slowly. It updates every time after it hits the first day of the range:

OD: 9/12, LR MSM, aero wheels
Original EDD: 10/20 - 11/20
Update 1: 9/29 - 9/30
Update 2: 10/27 - 11/16
Update 3: 11/3 - 12/1
Update 4: 11/6 - 12/1
Update Today: 11/10 - 12/8

You are already in the queue. You don’t fill out trade in info and payment info until you have VIN assigned. My trade in estimate already expired and need to wait until I‘m closer to delivery since offers are only good for 30 days. But I confirmed with SA that trade in and payment info aren’t needed to be in queue
My SA had told me specifically that you are not really in the queue until you at least submit the 4 steps - Delivery, Registration, Trade-in, and Payment. Hence why they keep sending me texts/emails to finish my process.
Hmmm my SA encouraged me to get in my loan request asap to get in the “December delivery window” (currently have EDD Dec15-31) Now I’m worried I will have to reapply and have the terms change on me. Really weird they would ask me to do that only to need to reapply.
Well financing apps are valid for 60 days if I'm remembering correctly. You might be fine. But yea, most SA's recommend keeping payment option as "cash" until you get a firm delivery date, and then swapping over to financing option.

Finally decided to join the conversation after creeping on the thread for a while. First Tesla buying experience and let me tell you, pulling my hair with the EDD changes. SA assigned to me is not much help either so the forum has been my comfort.

OD: 9/28
LR MSM/BLK 19" No FSD
Changed to White interior - 9/29
EDDs:
10/30-11/28
11/5-12/3
11/17-12/15
12/3-12/28
11/5-12/3
12/5-12/31
11/6-12/3 (Just recently)
Current: 11/13-12/11 (Updated this morning)
😒

My SA had told me specifically that you are not really in the queue until you at least submit the 4 steps - Delivery, Registration, Trade-in, and Payment. Hence why they keep sending me texts/emails to finish my process.

Well financing apps are valid for 60 days if I'm remembering correctly. You might be fine. But yea, most SA's recommend keeping payment option as "cash" until you get a firm delivery date, and then swapping over to financing option.
I got my VIN without filling out trade in fully or putting any payment info.

Reactions: Ormond and BnGrm