Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just found my VIN today and its a 2022. Delivery is in 2 weeks Nov 26th to 30th. White and Black tho
Hi MRNorris. I’m in Canada too (Edmonton), OD 10/24 LR EDD hasn’t moved from 11/20-12/18. The anticipation is killing me! All my financing info is completed and they’re still assessing a possible trade (I already have another dealer willing to give me a fair price, so I’m just going through the motions).
What do mean you “found” your VIN? I’ve heard some people had to go through great lengths to find it; seems to me it would be emailed or texted??

p.s. I just got back from downtown Toronto; I’ve never seen so many Teslas on the road!!

Nice. I haven’t seen any update on my EDD since beginning but hopefully for those in the Bay Area will start seeing movement soon!

OD 10/3
EDD 12/5-31
M3 LR White/white 18 Aero
I’ve been eyeballing both this thread and the M3P thread to see what’s up with California, that’s crazy my OD was 11/4 and EDD is 12/13-12/31 here in SoCal, now I’m starting to think the end of December is the earliest for me since you’ve not gotten an update yet😭

Reactions: Harfagri
I’ve been eyeballing both this thread and the M3P thread to see what’s up with California, that’s crazy my OD was 11/4 and EDD is 12/13-12/31 here in SoCal, now I’m starting to think the end of December is the earliest for me since you’ve not gotten an update yet😭
You might get your VIN or even car first before me since I'm closer to the factory whereas yours requires some additional transportation time to get to you to deliver by end of year. I hope that I would get my car sooner, but wouldn't be surprised if my order gets pushed a little bit.

I also did delay completing the "Prepare for Delivery" steps to a few weeks after I placed the order so that could have contributed to a bit of "delay" in processing of my order.

Well, the wording on my hold is promising since I put the hold before the VIN was assigned:

"Your delivery is on hold until December 31, 2021. If your circumstances have changed and you’re now ready to take delivery, tap “I’m Ready” and complete your pre-delivery tasks. You will then be notified when the next Model 3 with your configuration is available."

This sounds like that you do not lose your place in the queue. Well, I will see after 12/31 :)
The wording on my hold is identical. Now all we need is for the BBB bill to become law...

You might get your VIN or even car first before me since I'm closer to the factory whereas yours requires some additional transportation time to get to you to deliver by end of year. I hope that I would get my car sooner, but wouldn't be surprised if my order gets pushed a little bit.

I also did delay completing the "Prepare for Delivery" steps to a few weeks after I placed the order so that could have contributed to a bit of "delay" in processing of my order.
I see! I ordered an M3P and instantly filled out everything even loan approval, but I definitely think mid December is the earliest possible time

Reactions: Harfagri
OD: 11/15/2021
EDD: Feb 01 - Mar 01, 22
Got an update this morning showing my EDD as Dec 12 - Dec 31, 2021
Next Steps: Still at Review Agreements. Greyed out.
Selling my M3 SR+ on Saturday (11/20)
I guess I can be without a new car for a couple months. The anticipation isnt as bad since I drove an M3 for a couple months, got a chance to try FSD Beta 10.4 for a couple weeks, made 1 loan payment and made $8k on the sale. Enough to upgrade to the LR AWD.