Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Depends where. I’m w Paramus, they look to be getting a shipment for my EDD 12/3-12/9 that is scheduled for 12/5 (via SA) so the estimated sounds pretty reliable in NJ. But call in and ask, it can’t hurt!
I'm Paramus too. When I called last week the SA said my car was arriving at the SC on 11/28 and would likely be ready by 12/3. Just can't book a flight on "likely".

Took delivery today of my MSM LR M3 via home delivery! No obvious paint or panel gap issues, and the USB ports were there. Spent some time fussing with the settings and then took it for a spin. Truly insane acceleration. It’s been a long wait - I ordered in late July - but very happy with the car. Anyway, take heart, the car really does arrive. Thanks for keeping me company during the wait.

Took delivery today of my MSM LR M3 via home delivery! No obvious paint or panel gap issues, and the USB ports were there. Spent some time fussing with the settings and then took it for a spin. Truly insane acceleration. It’s been a long wait - I ordered in late July - but very happy with the car. Anyway, take heart, the car really does arrive. Thanks for keeping me company during the wait.
Congrats! Looking forward to mine which will be a mirror image of yours.

Well....Its been a wild ride but I think it will soon be over
OD 05/10/21
1st EDD 11/15/21 - 12/13/21
2nd EDD 11/22/21 - 12/06/21
3rd EDD 11/26/21 - 11/30/21

As of today my delivery date is Saturday. Fingers crossed it holds.

Cheers!
Wow! Congrats to you! I had is similar order date and original EDD, so let’s hope it comes back around like you thought it could!

let us know how the delivery goes!

• Disagree
Reactions: cdswm3
It’s been at least 10 days since my trade-in request, and not only do I not have a VIN, i’ve been pushed back 2 1/2 months! I’m really hoping it will come back to December. But glad to hear it’s excruciating to others as well! It’s truly sad how often I log out/in per day hoping for better news!
I have been seeing a lot of Alberta getting pushed back and I suspect it has to do with flooding in BC. Looking at the railways, it would make sense for Tesla to ship vehicles by train to Alberta through Vancouver.

Insurance submitted and now just waiting kn delivery confirmation here.

In response to all the insurance talk, seems rates are obviously pretty decent here in Oklahoma: for all THREE cars we have (including the upcoming 3 LR) it’s $178/month for 100/300/100 with all state, and $500 deductibles.

I am waiting for my third Model 3 delivery now resked for Nov 25-Dec 1. Projected delivery dates moved back thrice. Got VIN last Monday.
In my experience, getting a new Tesla delivered is kind of like being pregnant, except there does not seem to be a Tesla Pitocin. You must just wait for the water to break, then Nature takes its course.
Thank you. I forgot to mention I just ordered it 11/20 and now says "were building your car" this was right after i asked the SA to put a hold until January. seem to have worked the opposite way lol my 1st M3 took 8 months to arrive and this one seem to want to be delivered in less then a month.

Yeah, expect it to change a lot over the next 2 months. It might go up or down or stay the same, there seems to be a number of factors that change your EDD. Just hang in there, try not to obsess over it, it will probably come closer to your original expected date. Note: you can always request they push it back to 2022.
Thank you I forgot to mention I just ordered it 11/20.