Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone receive an email stating "You are receiving this message because you are soon picking up your Tesla. We invite you to join us for our Virtual Orientation......"

I have no VIN and EDD is 12/4 - 12/17. Curious if anyone received the same email and if so, how far out was VIN after the email? Thanks

First time buyer here and just received my VIN this morning as I stated above.
In case any other first timers are wondering about changing the payment option from cash to loan upon receiving the VIN, I had to contact my SA to have him unlock my account and open up Tesla loan process as an option. Currently in my account the loan option wasnt available, only showing my personal cc as the payment. So if you're planning on changing your payment to loan once VIN is received, you might have to contact Tesla direclty (SA or chat) to unlock the different payment option.

I just got a 3 week pushback :( I am shocked as I thought once you are in the 2 week window, I was pretty set on that window.

M3 LR, Red, pickup in Surrey, BC

Order date: Oct 17
Estimated Delivery on Oct 18 = Dec 11-Dec 31
Estimated Delivery on Oct 22 = Nov 25 - Dec 23
Estimated Delivery on Nov 19 = Nov 26 - Dec 10
Estimated Delivery on Nov 23 = Dec 17 - Dec 31
Christmas present to yourself

(begin Sesame Street/Count voice)
8, 8 pushbacks to my date AFTER the window had started, bwa ha ha!
9, this is my NINTH delivery window, bwa ha ha!
On 11/23, my 11/22->12/6 window was pushed to 11/24->12/8.

I would post all the prior windows but I just don't care anymore.

If Tesla didn't have the best charging infrastructure around I would cancel this car in a heartbeat and go get a Ford or other EV. This is just a cruel joke.

If Tesla didn't have the best charging infrastructure around I would cancel this car in a heartbeat and go get a Ford or other EV. This is just a cruel joke.
That is absolutely brutal. Have you ever had a VIN assigned? Thinking I might need to try and check less and just be surprised when I get the vin or delivery email.

I am intrigued with the ID 4 and Mach e, and really want the Macan EV in 2023/2024. In the mean time, I’m sticking with Tesla even though I rarely use the superchargers

M3LR white/black/18 Aero/ no FSD
OD- 10-19
1st edd - 11/26 - 12/23
2nd edd - 11/14 - 12/11
3rd edd - 11/16 - 11/30
no vin yet

Hoping the gap getting shorter is a good sign and won’t get surprised at the last minute by a huge extension.
In looking at a lot of replies it looks like a lot more are being shortened to a 2 week window now instead of a 3-4+ window
Well guys, after 4 EDD changes I finally received my vin over the weekend. I pick up my M3LR tomorrow morning at 10am.!
I‘ve so appreciated this forum because it helped me to endure thru all the waiting! Thank you!

”The claw! I have been chosen!”🤓

How soon after the car arrives at the SC can it be picked up? Mine is due to arrive in Paramus on 11/27. The rep on the phone said he'd expect the pickup to be scheduled the following Saturday. A full week seems like a pretty long wait for inspection. I was hoping earlier the next week like 11/30 or 12/1. The following Saturday sucks for flights to Newark.

Reactions: aljlin