Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Blue/Black/18”/No FSD
Trading in a car
In metro Denver region
OD: Sept 7
Original EDD: Oct 21-Nov 22 (ish, can’t remember exact)
Put on hold: Oct 29 (had no VIN, EDD was pushed)
Released hold: Dec 19
New EDD as of today: Jan 8-Feb 5
Prev EDD (as of Dec 20): Jan 8-Feb 5
EDD update today (Dec 24): Jan 4-Jan 18

First time my window has been tightened up to 2 weeks, so that’s progress!

Reactions: The Meal
Did you get the 2021.44.25? I'm still waiting on it. Can you put it on a flash drive and mail it to me? 😄 Can't wait. My daughter's gonna love it!
Ha, I have no idea which one it was. I'll have to check when I go to my car. I can't tell from my phone. Read the manual 3 times and I still can't figure some of this crap out. But it's a hell of a lot of fun messing around with it. Can't wait for all of you to get yours!!

Reactions: The Meal
My true regret this year is that I sold my old Model 3 before I could amaze and annoy my neighbors by having it do the Christmas dance repeatedly in the middle of our court late at night.

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could combine the Christmas dance and summon? Has anyone with FSD tried that?

My true regret this year is that I sold my old Model 3 before I could amaze and annoy my neighbors by having it do the Christmas dance repeatedly in the middle of our court late at night.

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could combine the Christmas dance and summon? Has anyone with FSD tried that?
I think you have to drive for at lead a month before you get a driver rating, and then you need a rating of 98 or better to be in the fsd beta. Gonna be a little bit. But I did have fun making fart noises outside my car when someone was annoyingly lingering around my car.