Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think you have to drive for at lead a month before you get a driver rating, and then you need a rating of 98 or better to be in the fsd beta. Gonna be a little bit. But I did have fun making fart noises outside my car when someone was annoyingly lingering around my car.
I'm actually talking about Smart Summon. You don't need to be in the FSD beta for that you just need to have the FSD package. I used it several times in my previous Model 3 (mainly as a party trick; I didn't find it particularly useful in the real world) and I wasn't in the beta program.

What time and what method (text/e-mail/checking app)?
Congrats
Somewhere between 10AM and 11:15AM. Was taking a quick break from work and checked the app and the message “we are making changes to your account” was there. Went to the website and the vision agreement was available. VIN appeared upon acceptance of the vision agreement.

Oh, EDD updated: 12/24-30.

Shortened by 1 day.

Reactions: KyleLoren and EV70
Somewhere between 10AM and 11:15AM. Was taking a quick break from work and checked the app and the message “we are making changes to your account” was there. Went to the website and the vision agreement was available. VIN appeared upon acceptance of the vision agreement.

Oh, EDD updated: 12/24-30.

Shortened by 1 day.
You will likely receive a Congrats text message this evening to go to your account and schedule delivery. Just keep checking your account if you don't want to wait for the text message.

You will likely receive a Congrats text message this evening to go to your account and schedule delivery. Just keep checking your account if you don't want to wait for the text message.
Yeah my update to the app came around the same time on a Sunday for me, though they didn’t give me an option to schedule delivery, I got a text around 4 pm that said we have tentatively scheduled you for delivery on this date and time. Reply back if you have questions or want to reschedule. I never went to the app to schedule my appt. I just interacted by txt to finalize the appointment, and the delivery adjustments showed up on app within a few minutes.

I'm actually talking about Smart Summon. You don't need to be in the FSD beta for that you just need to have the FSD package. I used it several times in my previous Model 3 (mainly as a party trick; I didn't find it particularly useful in the real world) and I wasn't in the beta program.
Oh, yeah, you’re right. I tried that yesterday and it was very slow and easily distracted. I thought my wife was driving.

Checking the current inventory at www.tesla-info.com, do you know why some 2021 models with very low miles (like below 10 miles) are designated as Demo and not new? Does this mean these were designated as Demo but were never used as Demo?
Don’t know but at least one case that matched your description looks like it has the range warning due to age of battery that some of the recent demo cars have had posted on their inventory page. Maybe that’s related?

Reactions: t.e.s.l.a_dude
Just sold my 2019 M3 LR AWD and am patiently waiting for my new one. It was hands down the best car I ever owned, even after2.5 years, I would get in it and be just as happy as I was the first time I got in it. First one was delivered to my door, but now I have a sales and service center a few miles away so I will pick it up when the time comes. The first go around I was pretty puckered with the delivery but looking back at it, having to wait for the delivery day (mine stayed in a shrinking window of time) and have delivery not be on time was sooo worth it. My order is currently on hold but will be coming off in January; can't wait to get it, getting in the old truck is no where near as satisfying as getting into my M3.

I found a VIN in my account when I checked it this morning (10 character is N, so was glad to see it is a 22). Under the Order Update it has the Tesla Vision notice, followed by a link "Accept and Proceed with Delivery". Can I assume I would only be accepting the Tesla Vision issue, and not anything else related to the delivery date etc? At what point is the trade-in value updated/confirmed?

I found a VIN in my account when I checked it this morning (10 character is N, so was glad to see it is a 22). Under the Order Update it has the Tesla Vision notice, followed by a link "Accept and Proceed with Delivery". Can I assume I would only be accepting the Tesla Vision issue, and not anything else related to the delivery date etc? At what point is the trade-in value updated/confirmed?
Accept the Vision. Then insurance verification.

They send a text for scheduling delivery.

Trade in confirm with current odometer photo emailed back to them.

Documents to review and payment.

Reactions: KyleLoren