Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine was taken off automatically as well. Before putting the hold, did you complete all the tasks like entring registrant and payment info?
Mine was automatically taken off hold too. TBD replaced this morning by new EDD of February 16 to March 16. In no hurry to receive as weather is lousy now in western Washington & a late date will enhance chances of receiving AMD chip & other updates.

Happy New Year, fellow Model 3 waiters!

I sold my first Model 3 a few weeks ago and I am really jonesing for a new one. Who knew how addictive these things were? They need a warning label. Please, Tesla, I need it bad!
There are quite a few model 3 lr in inventory in the Bay Area (ca), I think I counted just now 17, all with 19” rims, 14 red, 1 blue, 2 black
The blue and black ones are all white interior, and 2 of the red ones are white interiors, the rest of the red had black interior.
Only 1 red had fsd enabled though I’d think you could add/remove it as part of ordering.

0FBC702F-1FAD-4112-8777-A8056EF0D8A4.jpeg

So there’s a gap between the weather stripping and the camera pillar. Which is causing condensation. Didn’t see this at first. Should I be concern if water can get through and damage the door or camera?