Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, couldn’t find anything online. We will know in couple of weeks I guess.

I found this:

A new video shared on Tuesday by RVT shows the Tesla owner’s home Wi-Fi at 400 Mbps in a 2022 Tesla Model 3, which sports AMD Ryzen hardware to power the infotainment system. The owner’s Model 3 has a build date of December 21, 2021 from Fremont, California.

FWIW

Reactions: Paul4343
I received this message on 12/1 and received a VIN on 12/21 before I placed my hold. Before receiving the VIN, I received a text saying welcome to the Tesla family in 10-14 days, which was received on 12/18.
Well that's frustrating I got that message on 12/9 even though I'm not trading in a car and still don't have a vin. I thought it was a generic message that didn't imply a VIN was on its way guess for some people its a good omen.

Just woke up to another update with EDD change. It is now Jan 19-Feb 16.

My OD is 11/20 for M3LR/white/black/18”aero/No FSD with delivery to Mesa, AZ. Initial EDD 12/31-1/30, then 12/17-12/31 on Thanksgiving. On 12/13 it changed to 1/6-2/3 and this morning I woke up to the new one.
We're on the same boat! I am in Los Angeles, same model, OD 8/30 but I guess only counts starting 11/29 when I actually put in financial info. Got pushed from October to December to January and now 1/20 to 2/17.

Seattle area:

OD: 9/13 blue /white/ 18" /no FSD
initiated hold in early November
hold auto-removed by Tesla late December

first EDD after hold: Feb 16 - March 16
second EDD after hold: Jan 7 - Jan 21
third EDD (updated today): Jan 11 - Jan 21

Seems to be honing in. Wouldn't mind a push out of a month or so if I could be assured of receiving AMD chip and updated battery...

Seattle area:

OD: 9/13 blue /white/ 18" /no FSD
initiated hold in early November
hold auto-removed by Tesla late December

first EDD after hold: Feb 16 - March 16
second EDD after hold: Jan 7 - Jan 21
third EDD (updated today): Jan 11 - Jan 21

Seems to be honing in. Wouldn't mind a push out of a month or so if I could be assured of receiving AMD chip and updated battery...
Doesn’t the battery update only apply to RWD? I agree the chip will be worth the wait.