Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh no, I'm already looking like a noob, accidently posting before I'm done and no edit button in sight.

I wanted to share that some of us get only one EDD. Maybe that will change, but there is a certain level of confidence that your account is behaving like everybody else's, and mine is not. I share the apprehension of getting the latest model with latest updates, but new cars are always being 'adjusted' in the manufacturing process, Our difference is we have a better knowledge of this and it is indeed hard to just sit back and see what happens.

My M3 LR is Blue/White/19"/No FSD, and believe me, I have considered changing colors, wheels, etc. and my wife often pulls me back from the ledge. Force yourself to enjoy the ride, yes, it can be as exciting as the destination, if you don't pull too much hair out.
You will get access to an edit feature after a minimum number of posts or time. I’ve been there too and welcome.

Toronto Area, ordered M3 LR White 18” Aero
Order date Dec 7
EDD 1 Februrary
EDD 2 Jan 26-Feb 24
EDD 3 Jan 14-Feb 11
EDD 4 April 3 - May 1

Oddly enough, i was thinking I’d rather take delivery in Late march-early April. Past the majority of winter here in Canada, and more likely to get some 2022 updates (AMD please!)
But I’ve done no holds or anything. I’ve seen others report similar fluctuations, I’m sure it’ll change again. But definitely no rhyme or reason to this order/edd process I guess.

Reactions: PasadenaM3
Toronto Area, ordered M3 LR White 18” Aero
Order date Dec 7
EDD 1 Februrary
EDD 2 Jan 26-Feb 24
EDD 3 Jan 14-Feb 11
EDD 4 April 3 - May 1

Oddly enough, i was thinking I’d rather take delivery in Late march-early April. Past the majority of winter here in Canada, and more likely to get some 2022 updates (AMD please!)
But I’ve done no holds or anything. I’ve seen others report similar fluctuations, I’m sure it’ll change again. But definitely no rhyme or reason to this order/edd process I guess.
I ordered around the same date (Dec 9) in Vancouver. Been stuck with a Jan 16-Feb 13 EDD basically since I've ordered. But seeing yours got pushed back might mean I will as well

Just received Vin! Seems like Jan 12 - Jan 26 might be the final EDD
Welp, spoke to soon. App updated to show Jan 25-Jan 29 as delivery date
congrats!! Let us know if you receive the schedule for a delivery text...prob tonight or tomorrow.
No text yet, but app updated this AM to show Jan 25-Jan 29 as delivery date. Going to call Tesla here shortly and see if I can squeeze any info out of them. Hopefully i got the AMD version

Elon is watching us, just got a call from Tesla to expect my Vin this week.
And here I am on the first day of my window with no VIN, no texts, nothing. Fully expecting another pushed EDD when I wake up tomorrow.

All good though. Im not in need of a car this very moment like others are in here, and have seen plenty of randomness with timelines, too. Glad you’re making progress!

Reactions: Ashn