Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that fantasy football is over, I need some competition. Let’s have a race.

Start time: 9pm eastern (now)
End time: 9pm eastern tomorrow

You must:
-Access Teslas website
-log out
-check edd window
-visit a non-Tesla webpage before returning to step 1
Guys, I need help.

I’ve gotta be in the twenties at least, and I still have five hours to go today 😳

• Funny
Reactions: Semper Yut
OD 9/14, Red/Black/19"/no FSD Location: North Texas

On hold til 1/2/22
1/2: TBD
1/4: January 20 - February 3
1/10: February 25 - March 25
1/13(am): January 25 - February 3
1/13(pm): VIN received (1554xx) - EDD changed to January 23 - January 29

1/14: Advisor confirmed car will have 12v lead acid battery and Intel processor.

Reactions: the_real_tdog
Since I’m theoretically getting closer to delivery - anyone know what the pickup hours are like at Tesla? I’m a physician and it’s very difficult for me to get a day off on such short notice, but if they’re open late enough I can work around that.

Otherwise Is it feasible for someone else to pick up the car for me?

Since I’m theoretically getting closer to delivery - anyone know what the pickup hours are like at Tesla? I’m a physician and it’s very difficult for me to get a day off on such short notice, but if they’re open late enough I can work around that.

Why not have them drop it off at your house?

Somebody else will pick up my Tesla on my behalf. What should they bring?
They should bring a power of attorney letter and copy of your passport or identification card to the delivery appointment. If you are financing your Tesla via a Tesla leasing or lending, the person listed on the agreement has to be present at the point of delivery.

FAQ - Delivery

Just call your local SC to arrange. You might be able to arrange for home or office delivery. When I got my '18 I picked up around 7pm

Why not have them drop it off at your house?

Somebody else will pick up my Tesla on my behalf. What should they bring?
They should bring a power of attorney letter and copy of your passport or identification card to the delivery appointment. If you are financing your Tesla via a Tesla leasing or lending, the person listed on the agreement has to be present at the point of delivery.

FAQ - Delivery
Not sure if terranx has an address that qualifies, but my house did not qualify for drop off, and I only had the option to select the nearby Tesla store/shop. I live 3.5 miles from the store, but I am just outside the city limits. So I guess home delivery is not an option for all of us. 🤷‍♀️

I opted for home delivery. Tesla would be able to deliver at your home.

Thanks! Just called and they were able to give me a more narrow estimate than what I have on my phone.

EDD on my Tesla app: 01/22 - 02/19
EDD on their end: 01/30-02/01

Now, I hope they won't schedule delivery and cancel it if I'm out of town for a weekend... I heard they have a hard time delaying by a few days deliveries?

Reactions: Crany
Thanks! Just called and they were able to give me a more narrow estimate than what I have on my phone.

EDD on my Tesla app: 01/22 - 02/19
EDD on their end: 01/30-02/01

Now, I hope they won't schedule delivery and cancel it if I'm out of town for a weekend... I heard they have a hard time delaying by a few days deliveries?
They did cancel mine since I was out of town during New Years. Unmatched the VIN and sold it to someone else, even though I was told I can take delivery on the 3rd of Jan. So do be careful if you positively want to take delivery.

OD 9/14, M3LR Red/Black/19"/no FSD Location: North Texas

On hold til 1/2/22
1/2: TBD
1/4: January 20 - February 3
1/10: February 25 - March 25
1/13(am): January 25 - February 3
1/13(pm): VIN received (1554xx) - EDD changed to January 23 - January 29

1/14: Advisor confirmed car will have 12v lead acid battery and Intel processor.
1/14: Delivery scheduled for January 27.

Yikes. What is this kind of system where they cannot hold a vehicle for 48 hours ...
And I wasn't informed either. So I on my end actually had my 3rd Party Financing send the cheque to Tesla in the meantime, hoping both parties will stay true to the new timeline. It was a lot of back and forth to get that cheque delivered to me, and not cashed out and refunded (A new loan would then ensue)