Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my date changed again.
OD dec 7
EDD:
1 February
2 Jan 26-Feb 23
3 Jan 14-Feb 11
4 April 3 - May 1
5 Feb 7-Mar 7
Being in canada, i still would prefer a later delivery. Too cold and snowy now :)
Yup.
Only way the delivery can happen is during two straight weeks of sun to melt everything and make it bone dry. Can't have anything ruin the PPF application!

Reactions: Blackfish
VIN and delivery date assigned on Saturday afternoon! (It wasn't there this morning when I did my ritual daily wake-up check... or when I did my ritual morning coffee check... or when I did my ritual lunchtime check.....).

Config: M3LR,MSM/White,18”Aero,No FSD
Order Date: 11/5
Original EDD: December 2021
EDD on 11/8: April 14-May 5
EDD on 11/14: December 8-December 31
EDD on 11/23: December 13-27
EDD on 11/27: January 14-February 11
EDD on 12/1: December 19-31
EDD on 12/5: January 14-February 11
EDD on 1/6: January 20-February 3
VIN assigned on 1/15
EDD on 1/15: January 25

I'm in Texas, so I'm eligible for Tesla Insurance. Has anyone in Texas priced that out?

I am thinking about changing my color from white to grey. Unrelated but I was just wondering is there a color that holds its value more than others? My new date is Estimated Delivery: January 31 - February 14
I am thinking on changing my seat color to white as well. What do you guys think?
I'm also thinking I don't want to drive the same color as the hertz rentals.
I like the Blue, only reason we went with MSM is because the car spends a lot of time outside and the charcoals/grays seem to hide the dirt the best if we cant get around to washing them...........Same for the seats, no interest in taking care of white seats.

I was thinking about changing from White/Black to MSM/Black since my current car is white, too. However, I did not pull the trigger because:

1. I would get a $1000 hit since I ordered before the last $1000 price hike (white M3LR was $49,990 at my OD)
2. NC can be really hot in the Summer, so the white color is advantageous
3. Don't know if it matters but for some reason only the red and white are multi-coat which sounds good to me :)
4. Changing the color now could delay my delivery

Anyways, no matter what you decide, I think all color combos look great on the M3. Just go with what you are comfortable on the long run and what suits your personal situation right now.
I have a model Y right now that my wife drives more than me lol. So this car will definitely be driven by me and probably only me. So getting the white seats wouldn't cause any problem for me. If anything I think I might go for the white seats.

It's a long term investment. If there is any negative about a color now, it will magnify over time. It was hard for me to choose a certain color/seat/wheel when each choice added another thousand $ or so, but I know it'll make a difference later when I have forgotten about the cost.
I am thinking about changing the seats to white after thinking about it. I wanted the grey because I see a lot of white cars. But white on white looks cool.

I like the Blue, only reason we went with MSM is because the car spends a lot of time outside and the charcoals/grays seem to hide the dirt the best if we cant get around to washing them...........Same for the seats, no interest in taking care of white seats.
Just got the blue Model Y so blue is no go for me. I am 90% on the white seats. Time to look at YouTube videos of the grey and the white car lol

VIN and delivery date assigned on Saturday afternoon! (It wasn't there this morning when I did my ritual daily wake-up check... or when I did my ritual morning coffee check... or when I did my ritual lunchtime check.....).

VIN assigned on 1/15

I'm in Texas, so I'm eligible for Tesla Insurance. Has anyone in Texas priced that out?
Congrats!!! 🎉

Anyone else on this forum waiting for their M3 delivery to the Portland or Seattle area? I have a Feb 15-March 15 EDD after I lifted my hold on 1/1 (OD was 11/26).

But I did just see a truck load of M3s heading north on I5!
I'm waiting for a M3 LR delivery to the Lynnwood Tesla location and have a current EDD of Jan 26-Feb 23, having also lifted my hold on 1/1 with OD 11/29 (as which time EDD was Feb). Some of those cars being trucked up I-5 could be destined for Vancouver BC. They get trucked up here to Blaine where they are off-loaded and processed before being picked up and trucked into Canada. I did call the Lynnwood office today to see if they had any better EDD info, but they didn't. But he said delivery will likely be in the first few weeks of Feb.

Reactions: Choncho and Gadoid
I renewed registration on my trade in car can Tesla take that registration and use it? I cannot get an answer from SA. I might sell my car if everything goes well on Monday so I am also wondering if they can transfer this registration even if I sell my current car.
I think you should be able to transfer your current plate to your new M3 if you sell your current car, however, as you said, you will need to arrange that with Tesla before the delivery. Did you try calling them?

Reactions: itsallaboutme

VIN assigned on 1/15

This gives me hope for getting a VIN tomorrow since my EDD window is just a one-day shifted version of yours 🙂

Just got the blue Model Y so blue is no go for me. I am 90% on the white seats. Time to look at YouTube videos of the grey and the white car lol
I am not planning on changing my current configuration but even if I would want to, I do not see the option to modify it through the app or on the account site. In this case, would you need to call Tesla or do an online chat or text them for a change?

They are in deed smoking some high quality stuff my friend, they offered me 36k for my 2021 M3 SR+ when Vroom offered 47k. They must have boat load of Teslas in inventory, they're basically telling us, we don't need your car now, or sell it to me at a huge discount.
I went to a local used car dealer lot and he had almost 700+ cars in his lot, all dusty, at least 150+ Tesla out of them, 200+ MB, etc

This is NOT real. The market is gone cuckoo on some rumors and fears.

I am not planning on changing my current configuration but even if I would want to, I do not see the option to modify it through the app or on the account site. In this case, would you need to call Tesla or do an online chat or text them for a change?

I've read that the link to modify your configuration is hidden if you select "cash" for some reason. However, you can still modify your configuration by going to the URL directly at https ://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RNxxxxxxxxx where "RNxxxxxxxxx" is your reservation number.

It works; I've used the link to successfully change my configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.