Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, final check of the night… and a VIN!

M3LR Blue/Black/18”/No FSD
OD: Sept 7, 2021
Advertised EDD before order: Oct ’21
9/7 EDD: Oct 22-Nov 21
10/23 EDD: Nov 4-Dec 2
10/29 Hold Placed
12/19 Hold Released
12/20 EDD: Jan 8-Feb 5
12/24 EDD: Jan 4-Jan 18
12/29 EDD: Jan 4-Feb 1
12/31 EDD: Jan 9-Jan 23
1/10 EDD: Jan 22-Feb 19
1/12 EDD: Jan 23-Feb 4
1/15 VIN & Vision Agreement: 157XXX
1/15 EDD: Jan 26-Jan 30

I'm waiting for a M3 LR delivery to the Lynnwood Tesla location and have a current EDD of Jan 26-Feb 23, having also lifted my hold on 1/1 with OD 11/29 (as which time EDD was Feb). Some of those cars being trucked up I-5 could be destined for Vancouver BC. They get trucked up here to Blaine where they are off-loaded and processed before being picked up and trucked into Canada. I did call the Lynnwood office today to see if they had any better EDD info, but they didn't. But he said delivery will likely be in the first few weeks of Feb.
I ordered Dec 8th Picking up in Bellevue. Official edd is and has been Jan 17th to Feb 14th. Called Bellevue and they couldn't tell me anything except the procedure for rejecting delivery as I won't take delivery if a car that doesn't have the updated Ryzen. This is just a toy so I can keep waiting.

I'm picking up in Bellevue instead of Lynnwood just based on principle. They (Snohomish county} recently added a non voter approved sales tax increase that doesn't come into effect until April but f'em. Going to Bellevue and then emailing the jerks that voted for it and letting them know I just gave away $5200 to another county because of what they voted for. I'll also save about $220 in tax because Bellevue tax is cheaper than Lynnwood.

Reactions: Paul4343
I ordered Dec 8th Picking up in Bellevue. Official edd is and has been Jan 17th to Feb 14th. Called Bellevue and they couldn't tell me anything except the procedure for rejecting delivery as I won't take delivery if a car that doesn't have the updated Ryzen. This is just a toy so I can keep waiting.

I'm picking up in Bellevue instead of Lynnwood just based on principle. They (Snohomish county} recently added a non voter approved sales tax increase that doesn't come into effect until April but f'em. Going to Bellevue and then emailing the jerks that voted for it and letting them know I just gave away $5200 to another county because of what they voted for. I'll also save about $220 in tax because Bellevue tax is cheaper than Lynnwood.
I am in a similar situation. I already rejected a car I ordered 9/13 precisely because it didn’t have the Ryzen processor & updated 12V Li battery. I had to reorder. I am planning on picking up my car in Renton as I live south of Seattle. Renton, as well as Bellevue are in King County so I guess I will be paying same taxes as you. Good on you for being aware of local taxing initiatives!

Updated:
M3LR / White / Black / 18" / No FSD
Order Date: 10/17
Original EDD : December
11/08 - Placed on Hold until 1/2
12/31 - Hold Removed automatically
12/31 - EDD #1 : TBD
01/04 - EDD #2 : 3/09 - 3/31
01/04 - Changed from Pickup in NJ to Carrier Direct Home Delivery to NH
01/09 - EDD #3 : TBD
01/15 - VIN Assigned 158xxx. EDD still TBD

Not sure about the Ryzen chip, I asked by email no response yet.

I am in a similar situation. I already rejected a car I ordered 9/13 precisely because it didn’t have the Ryzen processor & updated 12V Li battery. I had to reorder. I am planning on picking up my car in Renton as I live south of Seattle. Renton, as well as Bellevue are in King County so I guess I will be paying same taxes as you. Good on you for being aware of local taxing initiatives!
Wouldn’t the DMV charge you the difference if the local sales tax is lower or higher based upon where you live when you first register a new car?

Got a VIN finally (ordered 12/4) the order sheet says 15 miles on the odo, is this a rejected car that someone else didn’t want or do they all say that?

How do I pay if I’m putting some cash down but the rest is a check from my credit union? Wire the down payment and bring the check balance to the delivery?

Reactions: Doggerton
Got a VIN finally (ordered 12/4) the order sheet says 15 miles on the odo, is this a rejected car that someone else didn’t want or do they all say that?

How do I pay if I’m putting some cash down but the rest is a check from my credit union? Wire the down payment and bring the check balance to the delivery?
I got my model Y with 50 miles on it. A brand new car won't come with 0 miles. They have to drive it. They don't just tow the car all the way until they drop it to your location.

Reactions: Doggerton
Wouldn’t the DMV charge you the difference if the local sales tax is lower or higher based upon where you live when you first register a new car?
Sales tax is based on where you buy the car. Rta tax is based on where you have your car registered. Just like how you can drive North to Burlington or other cities that have lowe tax rates and save money buying a regular car at a dealership.

My trade in offer with Tesla will end on Jan 22nd. This will be the 2nd time. The first offer was 1600 more than the 2nd. Has anyone had a 3rd offer go back to original offer value or higher?
Driveway is coming to my home tomorrow and they offered 2k more then Tesla's current offer. I am thinking of asking them to wait until Jan 22nd for my answer just to see if Tesla goes back to the original offer or offers higher. (had an accident report fixed to show it was very minor damage. Got hit white parked caused flat tire and minor push to bumper) Because after taxes from selling to Driveway it will be the same as Tesla's original offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.