Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you clarify what you mean by cash option thing? What does this mean?
Thank you guys so much for telling us about this. The warning about 60 days and having to reapply (which is another hit to your credit) was a little misleading. Just changed my order to cash so now I’m in line. I literally was gonna wait until March to finish that step and would’ve been screwed.

You stole my car :( lol
Though you appear to have gotten an older VIN, personally I'd make sure your car wasn't a refusal for problems.
Just curious... what makes it appear that 156XXX is an "older" VIN? It's been stated here that Tesla doesn't number their VIN's sequentially (no idea whether that's true or not), but I received my VIN back on the 13th (a week ago) and at least one other forum member posted that same day that they had just spoken to a Service Advisor who told them their VIN (155XXX) had a build date of the prior day -- the 12th. So I'm thinking a likely build date of 1/12 or 1/13 on mine. My car had a possible delivery window beginning next Thursday the 27th, meaning it would need to be off the truck in Rockville no later than next Wednesday the 26th. That's two weeks (or slightly less) between rolling-out the door at Fremont, CA and sitting on a lot all the way across the country in Rockville, MD. Seems like a rather short window of time -- considering the cross-country trip -- to have already been refused by someone else for a delivery. Am I missing something here? (quite possibly LOL!)

For those of us in the U.S. take this with as big a grain of salt as you like but POTUS in his speech today said he plans to break out the energy and environment part of the Build Back Better plan and he says it's "clear" that it has the support to pass this year. This is of course the part that would have the EV tax credits.

So the prospects of getting some money back for doing our part for the environment by buying an EV looks a little better...

Finally a VIN. LRW3F7EK6NC495XXX
And a pop up to accept changes the decrease range.
However here in Japan they have localized new WLTC Mode standard and it says reduced range of 75 kms due to optimized MCU.

Order Date : Nov 14, 2021
Red / Black / 19" Sport Wheel / No FSD

Tesla Notice.png

I just hope they make it applicable for the entire tax year and not after the president signs it. I was reading the house approved one and I can't figure out if it would have been retroactive to 1 Jan if signed today hypothetically.
Yea - So, orders such as this are typically retroactive for the year. From a financial/auditing/tracking, etc... perspective, it is actually more cost effective for the government to retroact to Jan 1 (calendar year) so that it aligns with taxes and all that. In other words, if it passes, I feel extremely confident that it would be retroactive. Just my two cents of course

Reactions: CarlThompson