Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agreed. When I ordered in early Dec, the estimate was February, but then my first EDD bumped to 12/20-12/31 and I got super excited! Then it got pushed back to 1/4-2/1, and I was still excited. Then it got pushed back to 1/21-2/18. Today is 1/21. I am no longer excited, just dreading the next pushback, and wondering how far out it will go. :( Really do wish Tesla would err on the side of a later EDD than get our hopes up like that.
Does it still show 1/21?

Not sure if this is an okay question for waiting room, but since we are all eagerly waiting, I am looking at all the Tesla accessories. Curious if anyone has must-have accessories or add-on's for their cars? Are screen protectors, console trays, etc are worth it? Would love thoughts from current Tesla owners! :)

Not sure if this is an okay question for waiting room, but since we are all eagerly waiting, I am looking at all the Tesla accessories. Curious if anyone has must-have accessories or add-on's for their cars? Are screen protectors, console trays, etc are worth it? Would love thoughts from current Tesla owners! :)
From what I gathered so far, all weather floor mats, mud flaps are necessary from day 1 to keep the car in good shape.

Whatever specific power adapter you need, jack pads, console trays, and all weather mats if you need them. I bought tons of stuff before i got my first one and some of it went right back on ebay, like the keyfob.

Reactions: Doggerton
There are a number of YouTube videos covering what they think are essential add-ons and where to get them.

Reactions: Choncho