Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With such a recent build date, I truly hope that rep was wrong. Let us know when you get it!

1/12 isn't that recent. I think the real switchover happened earlier this week. My VIN was 153XXX, the 159X-160X range cars seem to all be reporting Ryzen and Li ion.

I just got off the phone from cancelling my 1/30 delivery and putting my order on a 24 hour hold to try and match with a newly built car with AMD. Hope it works and I don't end up having to wait another month or two.

Reactions: Paul4343
True. Don't be me - I think I spent the first three weeks after ordering my M3LR putting in orders for all sorts of accessories. No car yet, but a huge pile of cool doo-dads has accumulated in my garage... it's to the point where I don't have room for the car right now out there. Lol.

All weather floor mats seems to be a universal need... I got the Maxpider 3D set. I also got mud flaps, a rotating screen mount and screen protector, performance pedals, frunk strut upgrade kit, aero cover storage bag, trunk light bar and storage hooks, cupholder insert, Jowua USB hub and tray kit, jack pad pucks, official Tesla Model 3 license plate frame, Tesla ballcap, SpaceX ballcap and jacket, Samsung T7 SSD (for music and dashcam/sentry video storage), and a few other small things. Still have a half dozen items on my wishlist but I'm gonna knock the buying off until after I get the car, lol.
Same over here -
Screen Protector
3D Maxspider floor mats
Center console vinyl wrap
Mud flaps
Tesla mud flaps (these hang lower so I plan on installing these on the front)
Car cover

I was surprised since most of these came within a week of ordering them.
Only thing that I totally forgot was something for sentry mode clips - looks like I'll be buying that T7 as well.

Same over here -
Screen Protector
3D Maxspider floor mats
Center console vinyl wrap
Mud flaps
Tesla mud flaps (these hang lower so I plan on installing these on the front)
Car cover

I was surprised since most of these came within a week of ordering them.
Only thing that I totally forgot was something for sentry mode clips - looks like I'll be buying that T7 as well.
The car comes with a 128gb usb drive for Tesla cam. But that doesn’t mean you can’t get something else.

True. Don't be me - I think I spent the first three weeks after ordering my M3LR putting in orders for all sorts of accessories. No car yet, but a huge pile of cool doo-dads has accumulated in my garage... it's to the point where I don't have room for the car right now out there. Lol.

All weather floor mats seems to be a universal need... I got the Maxpider 3D set. I also got mud flaps, a rotating screen mount and screen protector, performance pedals, frunk strut upgrade kit, aero cover storage bag, trunk light bar and storage hooks, cupholder insert, Jowua USB hub and tray kit, jack pad pucks, official Tesla Model 3 license plate frame, Tesla ballcap, SpaceX ballcap and jacket, Samsung T7 SSD (for music and dashcam/sentry video storage), and a few other small things. Still have a half dozen items on my wishlist but I'm gonna knock the buying off until after I get the car, lol.
So funny, I think this is many of us. I ordered PPF for the front(wish me luck installing), mats, tesla puddle lights, better interior lights, pedal covers.......theres more but I'm too lazy to go to my "Tesla pile" and look.

Reactions: Paul4343
So funny, I think this is many of us. I ordered PPF for the front(wish me luck installing), mats, tesla puddle lights, better interior lights, pedal covers.......theres more but I'm too lazy to go to my "Tesla pile" and look.
Yes. Got my all weather mats full set. Looking into mud flaps now but there are so many choices and reading all reviews to find a good fit for the 2022’s.

Reactions: Doggerton
If I am financing some amount from third party and rest I am paying as a downpayment - then at the time of delivery will I have to present 2 cheques (one from financing institution and another from me)? Or Do I need to make my downpayment earlier than delivery date? I know I am far out from delivery dates but want to get my ducks in a row :)

1/12 isn't that recent. I think the real switchover happened earlier this week. My VIN was 153XXX, the 159X-160X range cars seem to all be reporting Ryzen and Li ion.

I just got off the phone from cancelling my 1/30 delivery and putting my order on a 24 hour hold to try and match with a newly built car with AMD. Hope it works and I don't end up having to wait another month or two.
I rejected a 158xxx VIN and two days later was matched to a 156xxx 😀

Colors of these VINs are different though since I switched from White to MSM. Was told that both have Intel and the 12V lead acid battery and both were built on 1/15.

I have no intention to do another hold or rejection and plan to take delivery on Feb 5.

Last edited:
My Jan 1 hold lift EDD has me at 2/21-3/21. That would be a sweet deal for you if yours stays earlier even though your order was close to two weeks after
Probably depends on state and location? I am in the Bay area within a few miles of the Fremont factory. So it might just be transit times.
EDD moved in again, early Feb now. Compared to my prior Tesla delivery times this seem to be express delivery (a few months at most)

Reactions: montanaco