Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who did you contact to get the window sticker emailed? Is you car already at the delivery location?
I was contacted to discuss details about pickup including financing, trade, etc. I mentioned insurance couldn’t locate vehicle yet based on VIN and they said sometimes window sticker helps so they emailed it.

Attachments

• E886E371-3980-489C-9349-D77B68E41697.jpeg
    E886E371-3980-489C-9349-D77B68E41697.jpeg
    301.4 KB · Views: 99
Wonder if anyone can beat this delay. Order M3 LR (Silver with 18" wheels) May 1st 2021 at a Michigan Tesla store. I wanted to lock price. I asked how long I could put out delivery. They said till December, the latest. True to form, I was notified of Vin number on 12/17. I really didnt need it until February or March. So I waited to respond. They finally called and they delayed the order for me. Then it was supposed to be ready in January. Tesla delayed it to 2/9/22 to 3/10/22.

Today my status changed to 2/13/22 - 2/27/22. This sounds more firm. My car prices $2400 more. So I am saving money for them holding onto my 100 bucks.

In the meantime, charger is installed in the garage awaiting my M3. Whole family is excited right now.

wonder if my delivery date will change?

• Informative
Reactions: CarlThompson
I woke up today to the same time I've have for more than a week! Feb 18th-Mar-18th.

Anyways, I must be the only one getting tired of this(impatient person). I am no longer checking all the time for status change and excitement is waning. I know it will come back when the car shows up, but I'm mostly through with daily/hourly checks...........

I keep seeing Bay Area current inventory, but always seem to have white interior or be a performance model.
Yeah they had one in the salt lake area. Almost changed to that. But didn’t want to spend that much when I can get a new vehicle I have reserved for less.

The vehicle listed was a 2022 model 3 long range, midnight sliver, black with 18inch wheels for 60k.

Reactions: disneygirl420
Got a VIN this morning: 165xxx.

Specs: Model 3 LR, MSM, Black interior, 19" wheels, no FSD

Order date: November 11, 2021
Added payment info: December 24, 2021 (didn't realize that was needed to get in line until then)

Picking up this weekend from the Fremont factory. Didn't ask about MCU or 12v battery. I'll post about that after I pick it up.

Got a VIN this morning: 165xxx.

Specs: Model 3 LR, MSM, Black interior, 19" wheels, no FSD

Order date: November 11, 2021
Added payment info: December 24, 2021 (didn't realize that was needed to get in line until then)

Picking up this weekend from the Fremont factory. Didn't ask about MCU or 12v battery. I'll post about that after I pick it up.
Correction: order date was November 21st - not November 11th. Can't seem to edit original post.

Reactions: Doggerton
Finally VIN is assigned and EDD moved by a day. I was planning not to check the app today or until I get the text. But old habits die hard, glad that I did.
I am excited but cannot share the the news to spouse, car supposed to be a surprise gift for her.
VIN has bunch of numbers, what do I interpret from the numbers? I see posts with VIN 155 or 166 but mine start with 5Y. Any pointers?
M3LR Midnight Silver/black interior/ 18'' Aero Wheels/No FSD/SF bay Area
OD: Nov 2021
Current EDD: Jan 30-Feb02
Wow, day is getting better. Was patiently waiting to get email/txt regarding delivery. Suddenly, I see in the app that delivery is already scheduled. I was trying to figure out how to send the payment and how to re-schedule if the delivery window does not work for spouse, I read delivery instructions again and it states that car would be delivered to my residence on Sunday. I need to call SA and confirm if this is real or someone is pranking me.

• Love
Reactions: Doggerton