Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yay! I picked up my new 2022 Model 3 VIN #F174xxx directly from the factory yesterday evening (Feb 12, 2022) around 7pm!

That's all for now! Happy driving!
Thanks for sharing and quite a story. I hope it will be a happy ending ultimately.

In all the fog of war going on, I hope you got your insurance changed to the new VIN if you CA is one of those states really anal about it.

I am so tired of dealing with EDDs for the Teslas we have/had on order I only check it every Sunday now. Very busy today as it was a special day for my wife and trying to do Valentines Day early. In the midst of everything I almost forgot to check the until a message from Tesla asking me if I am selling a vehicle to prepare for our upcoming delivery.

That typically means delivery is pretty close. So I rushed to check. A huge amount of movement. The EDD for her car moved up quite a bit. We could have it as soon as 10 days. We are now at a 2 week window (2/22-3/8). Normally a VIN is definitely getting close. Maybe Tesla is trying to move up deliveries so there isn't such an EOQ delivery rush.

Ordered a M3LR AWD, Midnight Silver, Black Interior, Aero, FSD on 2/4/22. Set delivery to the Clarkston, MI showroom and service center.

First EDD: March
2/7 EDD: Feb 22 - Mar 22
2/12 EDD: May 3 - May 31

No idea why the jump in the EDD. Super excited to have ordered one but jeez, going from March to May really is a bummer.
I've seen that happen to many people on this board... and then suddenly, it will drop back to early march. Overall, I suspect the first EDD seems to be the most accurate, no matter what chaos happens afterwards.

Reactions: Mgritts
Check out my EDDs and the inconsistency

Yesterday it was 2/24 - 3/24 and now its 2/16 - 3/1

It changes insanely quickly. Dont feel discouraged I am sure you will see a gap in your EDD begin to close soon.
What does everyone here prefer regarding EDDs if they had a choice?

A constantly moving EDD, or a static EDD that doesn't change till you get a VIN and delivery appointment?
Assume both situations are reflective of final EDD.

Reactions: disneygirl420
Is it real? Am I awake or is this a dream?

Day 106 and I received my VIN 177xxx

My EDD updated to 2/27-3/3 Pick up at Dedham, MA

Checked the app this morning and a window appeared asking permission for the app to use Bluetooth. Said yes and the app showed the VIN. I also have an email from Tesla dated 2/12/22, 11:22PM Eastern. I have not heard anything from SA.
I was offered a delivery date of March 2nd through the 5th. I really needed the pick up to be on a weekend so I chose the 5th.

The clock continues to tick without any updates here in Kentucky.

OD is 10/28, White/White, 18" Aero, No FSD, delivery in Nashville.

Current EDD is March 1-March 28. Delivery has got to happen by the end of quarter, I hope.
Looks like we're in the same bucket. What does your SA have to say? Is it anything to do with deliveries in this part of the country?

MSM/White/18"/no FSD
OD:11/4 - Delivery in Atlanta, GA.

Reactions: RapidRick