Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
:oops::oops::oops::oops:

I just got a VIN! 195xxx Got insurance two minutes later thru Tesla. $80 cheaper per month and significantly lower than anyone in my area.

C'mon delivery date!
Congrats! I ordered a blue one, but two days before you did, and you are closer to Fremont, so either there is a bunch of blues headed to Seattle before mine not in this forum, or I should see something soon.

Hopefully.

• Informative
Reactions: Canine06
OD: 1/22
M3 LR MSM Aero
EDD#1:March 4-31
Updated EDD 2-20 : March 12- 26
In the Tampa Bay area. Still no VIN or updates. Completed tasks since 1/25. Saw people getting VIN's with OD later than me. And even a couple Deliveries. Wheres the love down here?
I have an OD of 12/22 and same config as you... just got my VIN 5 days ago. located in RI. so hopefully yours is coming soon!

Can confirm this did not work for me (I am in Rhode Island not Ohio)... Called 800 # and the person said I had to wait for the text to schedule delivery.

VIN received Fri 2/18,
EDD 3/5-3/9

Still haven't gotten any info to schedule delivery, local SA also says to wait for text/phone call to schedule it...
Same for me, called and just got the same info. The wait continues……

got VIN and then 5 days later got request to schedule delivery.

EDD is 3/1 thru 3/7 but Scheduler was only giving 3/7 thru 3/9 as valid days. Assume it is back end of EDD since EDD is still a range. is that what others typically seeing ? Maybe a surprise if it comes in early?

OD: 1/5
M3LR White Ext, White Int, Aero Wheels
Initial EDD: 2/22-3/22
This morning (2/23) EDD shifted to 2/28-3/28
Completed all tasks.

I’ve been seeing people in the Bay Area with ODs a couple days before me get their Vin assigned. Seems like it’s only a matter of time.