Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Even as I was about to respond with this -> "But aren't there different drive modes where it won't come into play? Hold, Roll/Creep etc.", I decided to look it up and it seems opinions vary on how helpful they are.

At any rate, if you are new to a Tesla Id suggest caution like @nanobeast recommends.
While I’ve driven in snow my entire life, I’m sure this would be a “new” experience. But the transporters (NJ to NH) I’ve been told are not running today and maybe tomorrow. So, for now at least, it’s a moot point. But thanks!

Reactions: Kaytu
While I’ve driven in snow my entire life, I’m sure this would be a “new” experience. But the transporters (NJ to NH) I’ve been told are not running today and maybe tomorrow. So, for now at least, it’s a moot point. But thanks!
Were you given a time of day for delivery? I've been given a day, March 5th, but no exact time for my delivery from NJ to NH.

My Model 3 delivery is in under a week! Saw my exact spec waiting for someone to pick up..

For those wondering on the 4680 batteries and production (obviously no information on Model 3's getting those batteries), but both Tesla Tech and Salespersons told us when we pickedup my uncles MYP on Saturday that the Y's coming out of Austin have the same 1st year issues (paint quality, panel gaps, etc) that the first year MY did coming out of Fremont...Good thing is, since the 4680s are much lighter, they're saying the range has def improved.

The service centers been receiving a few 4680 Y's for test and training...take all this with grain of salt..
Changed my delivery day to tomorrow 02/26 since its raining in CLT all Saturday...<24hrs left..

od: 12/31
edd 1: 3/9 to 3/31
edd 2: 2/19 to 3/19
edd 3: 2/23 to 3/23
edd4: 2/23 to 3/9
edd5: 2/26 to 3/10

what is going on here?

So has anyone determined some sort of pattern? Based on order location, OD, Deposit type, etc. Or is it just a random draw it seems.
Yes, basically to determine your estimated EDD what you want to do is this.......Put all dates for the next 60 days on a roulette wheel and spin it, whatever number you land on might be your day, this is how Tesla does it too. If you land on 00 it means you will go past the 60 day mark. Good luck.

VIN 196* assigned! :cool:
EDD: March 13-17

Timeline of someone who didn't complete Payment & trade-in section until 3 months after order

M3LR/MSM/White/18"/No FSD/Atlanta

OD: Nov 4, 2021
OD EDD: Dec 2021

Nov 5 EDD: Dec 10 - Dec 31
Nov 26 EDD: Jan 25 - Feb 22
Jan 6 EDD: Mar 8 - Mar 31
Jan 13 EDD: Mar 15 - Mar 31
Feb 9 EDD: Apr 26 - May 4
Feb 9: I asked SA about the push backs and was told my profile was incomplete
Feb 9: I completed the trade-in & Payment details
Feb 14 EDD: Mar 2 - Mar 29
Feb 21 EDD: Mar 9 - Mar 21
Feb 24: VIN 196* assigned
EDD: March 13-17

Oh man.... thank you for the update!!

Does not having "payment detail" really keeps you waiting? They should really specify it on the ordering page, as I was trying to wait on my TI offer before I decide what payment option I would go with. I actually completed that on 2/22, while my OD was 12/19... 🤦‍♂️

Are you also actually doing a TI? They still haven't finished my TI offer..

From your timeline, it was 5 days after you "completed" everything?

🤞 this is a good timeline for myself also....

Reactions: delayed_car
Oh man.... thank you for the update!!

Does not having "payment detail" really keeps you waiting? They should really specify it on the ordering page, as I was trying to wait on my TI offer before I decide what payment option I would go with. I actually completed that on 2/22, while my OD was 12/19... 🤦‍♂️

Are you also actually doing a TI? They still haven't finished my TI offer..

From your timeline, it was 5 days after you "completed" everything?

🤞 this is a good timeline for myself also....
Yep, they should mention it on the order page in BOLD letters.

The worst part is my SA didn't point this out by herself. She told me this after I reached out.

Yes, I'm trading in. They respond and give an offer within 2 days.

Reactions: DunKare
Yep, they should mention it on the order page in BOLD letters.

The worst part is my SA didn't point this out by herself. She told me this after I reached out.

Yes, I'm trading in. They respond and give an offer within 2 days.
I had uploaded my stuff as soon as I got their text, but I guess I never finished my "profile".... and I had to re-upload since it had expired... It's now been more than 48 hours since I've given them new information....

I keep hearing everybody getting an SA... I did everything online and when I tried to go to the store to talk to the reps, they just told me someone is working it if you are doing TI.... Is there a way for me to get a dedicated SA to follow up? or how did you get in touch with one?