Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm curious what your experience is with delivery date changes. I now have a 2wk window instead of the month I have been seeing. does this mean I can get excited about potentially having a VIN soon or should I expect It to be closer to the 60days from order date mark?

OD 1/28/2022 M3 LR MSM/Black/Aero/no fsd

1/28: March 11-31
2/3: Feb 25 - March 25
2/26: march 3 - March 17

Reactions: Misslove_143
I'm curious what your experience is with delivery date changes. I now have a 2wk window instead of the month I have been seeing. does this mean I can get excited about potentially having a VIN soon or should I expect It to be closer to the 60days from order date mark?

OD 1/28/2022 M3 LR MSM/Black/Aero/no fsd

1/28: March 11-31
2/3: Feb 25 - March 25
2/26: march 3 - March 17
It will keep jumping around, maybe earlier but usually later.

Or luck will smile on you, and you’ll get it before your window even arrives.

Reactions: cmy4x4
Hey peeps!

I hate to dredge this up again, but based on recently released videos in the past week or so by Tesla Time News, Tesla Daily, and others, the addition of a powered trunk for 2022 M3 vehicles seems to be a New Thing(tm), not a feature that's standard in the current build and available as an paid-for upgrade in 2021 and older vehicles.

Here's one from Robert R, posted yesterday. FF to 4:48 for the discussion ....

Others here have stated, "no no DrWhoDey, all current M3's have this". But the message I'm seeing from industry reporters, consistently, is that this is 100% new across all M3 vehicles and is currently only available in Shanghai. So, at the risk of sounding like a no-nothing dum-dum, can anyone who has recently taken delivery of a ME confirm or deny whether their vehicle has this?
Can also confirm I have a powered trunk - I can close and open my trunk from the app.

413F1B1E-D102-47FE-B84C-ABC082936845.jpeg

Picked up my Tesla today! I'm finally graduating from this group. Thanks for all the help and info!

OD: 11/5/2021
LR, MSM, Aero, Black Int. in Michigan.
Still waiting!
Projected March 1-29
Cannot figure out what's taking so long. Originally scheduled for December 2021.
In a way its a good thing because I would like to get it with heated wipers, amd ryzen, and hopefully rear door laminated glass and matrix headlights.
Clarkston pickup? I’m also awaiting LR, White on white, no FSD (OD 12/31) (EDD 2/27-3/27)

OD: 11/5/2021
LR, MSM, Aero, Black Int. in Michigan.
Still waiting!
Projected March 1-29
Cannot figure out what's taking so long. Originally scheduled for December 2021.
In a way its a good thing because I would like to get it with heated wipers, amd ryzen, and hopefully rear door laminated glass and matrix headlights.
just curious…does your profile show complete?? Have you by chance selected 3rd party financing?