Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone from NORCAL with latest EDD of 3/9 - 3/23?
OD 11/8 and the latest EDD March 11 - 31. Registration is coming due on the car I am planning on selling and I am hoping I get the new car soon.

I am trading a 2019 Mid Range, Black, in immaculate condition 15,000 miles, no auto pilot
Carvana 34,585 (30 days ago $39,800)
Tesla 32,500
Shift 38,800
Local Dealer $39,000
CarMax -Will try this week

I paid $39,700 for the car three years ago, so overall not bad but was shocked how much Carvana's offer dropped.

Reactions: Darnocula
Grand Rapids. Everything is complete and communication is there from both the SC and Tesla. No answers. They don’t even seem to care when I say my OD was on Nov 5th! I said I ordered a LR3 not a Y!
Wow I’m really sorry. That is unacceptable. I would maybe even drive up to the tesla dealership and ask them if there are any cars close to your spec that are available.
I know sometimes people delay an order or simply can get pick the car up. Might get lucky

Wow I’m really sorry. That is unacceptable. I would maybe even drive up to the tesla dealership and ask them if there are any cars close to your spec that are available.
I know sometimes people delay an order or simply can get pick the car up. Might get lucky
I have an Advisor that I can speak with regularly in GR. He’s on the lookout for a couple different configurations I would except other than my original build. But yup it is unacceptable that they can’t build and ship my car by now.

I have an Advisor that I can speak with regularly in GR. He’s on the lookout for a couple different configurations I would except other than my original build. But yup it is unacceptable that they can’t build and ship my car by now.
My direct contact with the tesla team has been great here in Michigan. But the fact that people with similar config to yours get their vehicles months before is unacceptable. I get that they might live in an area with more shipments and such. But I feel for you. Are you doing a trade in?

Reactions: GOGR33N