Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 11/8 and the latest EDD March 11 - 31. Registration is coming due on the car I am planning on selling and I am hoping I get the new car soon.

I am trading a 2019 Mid Range, Black, in immaculate condition 15,000 miles, no auto pilot
Carvana 34,585 (30 days ago $39,800)
Tesla 32,500
Shift 38,800
Local Dealer $39,000
CarMax -Will try this week

I paid $39,700 for the car three years ago, so overall not bad but was shocked how much Carvana's offer dropped.
I sold my 2016 Camaro about a month ago on Shift, now it's listed on their site for only $600 more than they gave me for it. I think these premium used car prices may be short lived.

Reactions: devilmountain
My direct contact with the tesla team has been great here in Michigan. But the fact that people with similar config to yours get their vehicles months before is unacceptable. I get that they might live in an area with more shipments and such. But I feel for you. Are you doing a trade in?
Thank you. No trade in. I bought a Model Y in 2020. PU at Clarkston. No problems then.

Reactions: Cosimo3456
Got my Tesla delivered today and man it’s a beauty. I did use a checklist and so glad I did. I found panel gaps and misaligned tail lights as w as the rear passenger door handle. The biggest concern especially living in Arizona is that the passenger side AC vent doesn’t blow high at all even at the highest fan speed. Service appointment scheduled but earliest they can see vehicle is on Monday. Overall easy process and still learning tons
107089C1-FBED-46EF-B06A-EA202C8344B0.jpeg

Got my Tesla delivered today and man it’s a beauty. I did use a checklist and so glad I did. I found panel gaps and misaligned tail lights as w as the rear passenger door handle. The biggest concern especially living in Arizona is that the passenger side AC vent doesn’t blow high at all even at the highest fan speed. Service appointment scheduled but earliest they can see vehicle is on Monday. Overall easy process and still learning tons View attachment 778811
what checklist did you use? i'm heading to my pickup in about 20 min!!!

Today was the second attempt at having the trucking company pickup the car. They expected it to be picked up last night or early this morning. I just got off the phone with Tesla's 888 number. The guy I spoke to called the dealership and relayed to me that the car is scheduled to be picked up tonight. Less than a minute after I hung up, I got a text message saying the car had been picked up... So, unless they're going to deliver at 10PM, I suspect they sent that message shut me up for today. I know it's not Tesla's fault the trucking company isn't keeping up, but the car has been paid in full for three weeks now and has been at the dealership for two weeks.

I've been lurking on this thread for a while. Thank you for all the valuable information!

I just placed my order and am very interested in seeing the delivery date as I expect rising gas and raw material prices have motivated many (like me) to order!

2022 M3LR - Ohio - Midnight Silver | Black | 18" | No FSD | OD 03/09/22 (May estimate)

Reactions: jonjon09
Order to VIN was Jan20-5March for me. (I think. Dates are in my signature 🤗)

I got a robocall this morning a couple of minutes before 9am to confirm my delivery appointment tomorrow and read a bunch of instructions at me. I have no idea why it couldn’t just have been an e-mail. Had me all excited that they might be asking to move me up… or back.