Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is something that can be added whenever you want OTA? That's cool if so...I know I saw a video on this forum I believe about some guys hacking Tesla's software and doing it for like a grand. I personally wouldn't because I'm sure it would void the warranty.
Yes, my SA explained after the car arrives, you can go into the app and add it for $2k

Reactions: Gutta420
Almost the same EDD on mine. I was getting worried coz it hasn't updated since then :(

Blue exterior, White Interior, Aero and no FSD
ODD: 02/22
EDD: 05/21 - 06/18
Have the same order… M3 LR Blue exterior, White Interior, Aero, and No FSD.

From Delaware but being delivered to NJ showroom since they can’t sell in DE.

Ordered 03/02
Original EDD 05/29-06/26
Updated 03/08 EDD 05/15-06/12

• Informative
Reactions: BMWM3Man
I’ve been following this thread for a while but decided to add my info for those who enjoy looking for delivery patterns!

Ordered 2/1, original EDD March 2022

MSM/Black/Aero/No FSD/NorCal

2/2 EDD Update March 10-31
2/8 EDD Update Feb 25-Mar 25
2/24 Trade-in phone call
2/26 EDD Update April 19-May 17
3/3 EDD Update Mar 9-31
3/4 EDD Update Mar 5-16
3/6 EDD Update Mar 7-21
3/8 EDD Update Mar 9-21
Some updates!
3/10 EDD Update Mar 11-21
3/11 12:37pm VIN received via text, 200*** delivery window Mar 12-16

Perfect Delivery….

99809F8A-D8CE-40C9-9DD1-7BA92912BB5B.jpeg

Been a few weeks since I updated….

12/21 order date MSM/White KC pickup

EDD [Insert plethora of shifts ranging from 3 weeks to 4 months out]

2/25 I became Impatient purchased a 21 performance =)

3/9 VIN Received (wife decides shes trading the SUV for this VIN)

3/10 EDD 3/24-3/28 delivery

Please excuse multiple postings. I have performed a basic analysis of Troy Teslike's Spreadsheet data. I believe it may be of interest to many.

Since I have posted most often on this thread I have decided to post it here first. Please review. I look forward to receiving feedback. Thank you!

Unfortunately the table in the APPENDIX is not very readable. The original analysis was carried out using RMarkdown in html. I used an online program to convert html to pdf format so I could share this analysis. On the whole the conversion was successful with exception of the last table.

Attachments

• An Analysis of Troy Teslike’s Spreadsheet Data.pdf
    487.7 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: JB from the AZ
Please excuse multiple postings. I have performed a basic analysis of Troy Teslike's Spreadsheet data. I believe it may be of interest to many.

Since I have posted most often on this thread I have decided to post it here first. Please review. I look forward to receiving feedback. Thank you!

Unfortunately the table in the APPENDIX is not very readable. The original analysis was carried out using RMarkdown in html. I used an online program to convert html to pdf format so I could share this analysis. On the whole the conversion was successful with exception of the last table.
I will be crossing my fingers that those averages hold. If they do, about the middle of April will be good times

Reactions: Paul4343
M3 LR/Blue/Black/18/ no FSD
OD 2/16
EDD 5/7 - 6/4. No changes since ordering
Seattle

I expect to opt for FSD but thought I might escape paying annual WA excise tax on the additional amount for license tabs if ordered after delivery. Plus if Tesla allows paying for FSD with CCard from the app - nice to get cash back from $12K. Will report what happens…

Status
Not open for further replies.