Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AZ folks!!! Looks like some cars are making their way!

M3LR White/Black/18/noFSD
Scottsdale, AZ

OD: 2/3
EDD#1: 2/25-3/25
(2/27)EDD#2: 3/2-3/16
(3/3)EDD#3: 3/6-3/31
(3/4)EDD#4: 3/10-3/24
(3/11)EDD#5: 3/14-3/26
(3/15)EDD#6: 3/18-3/31
(3/18) VIN: 213xxx
(3/19) Delivery Text to Schedule for 3/22

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for everyone. I’d the delivery goes smoothly it does seem accurate that if you select cash no trade in and submit everything same day as ordering that the delivery date holds pretty true to the original estimated last date.

We will see come Tuesday if there are any issues with delivery and I’ll keep you all posted!

Adding in my data point:

M3LR White/Black/18/noFSD
Pickup: Surrey, BC

OD; 2/12
EDD: 4/25 - 5/23

No movement on my EDD whatsoever, but I have called and spoke to a rep saying my account is all set and just waiting for a car to be assigned.
I ordered 2/27 with the same response from my SA. I know EDDs bouncing around is no fun but at least some movement would give comfort I’m not ‘lost in the system’.

Priority is going to vehicles with FSD. Check with your SA about a VIN. The way I read the (very informal) order tracking spreadsheet, the latest batch of vehicles coming from Fremont (201-207) is going to west coast destinations. They seem to have been alternating batches for west coast and for the rest of the country (i.e. thousands of cars in a batch). That pattern should change once the Austin Gigafactory gets going; Fremont can focus on the west coast and Austin can handle the rest.
Agreed. Austin gigafactory is set for a grand opening April 7. My EDD is June 7-July 15 for the same config in this group as well.

Reactions: Junior86
Hi,
Ordered mine in the UK a couple of days ago, delivery date is November
Want to preserve the paint as much as possible so would like to get things like mud flaps ahead of delivery, but noticed some stuff is out of stock
Therefore would make sense to keep an eye out and get them as they become available, however the other consideration is will they still be compatible with the car.
Does anyone know if any significant physical change are expected before the end of the year?

Thanks

Took her home on Thursday after a 28 day wait from OD to delivery. Delivery was flawless. No issues with the vehicle, quick and easy. Couldn't be happier with it!!

Attachments

• PXL_20220317_170229892.jpg
    PXL_20220317_170229892.jpg
    710.3 KB · Views: 101
Priority is going to vehicles with FSD. Check with your SA about a VIN. The way I read the (very informal) order tracking spreadsheet, the latest batch of vehicles coming from Fremont (201-207) is going to west coast destinations. They seem to have been alternating batches for west coast and for the rest of the country (i.e. thousands of cars in a batch). That pattern should change once the Austin Gigafactory gets going; Fremont can focus on the west coast and Austin can handle the rest.
I'm not so sure about this. I have FSD and show people getting cars before me with approximately the same OD.
I'm also in Phoenix, which is only 11 hours from the Tesla factory, making Arizona a West Coast client. I also see that if you were to order one today, regardless of FSD or not, it shows a July delivery.
I'm still at a May EDD, but I'm guessing (hoping) that it'll actually be April, based off the average wait.

Reactions: Slim Nebuloid
I'm not so sure about this. I have FSD and show people getting cars before me with approximately the same OD.
I'm also in Phoenix, which is only 11 hours from the Tesla factory, making Arizona a West Coast client. I also see that if you were to order one today, regardless of FSD or not, it shows a July delivery.
I'm still at a May EDD, but I'm guessing (hoping) that it'll actually be April, based off the average wait.
I'm in Phoenix as well.
OD 3/15 w/ FSD
EDD 6/6 - 7/18

Reactions: elyk864 and T-J-
Might be a question for an SA, but does anyone know if I change my paint from MSM to black then A. Do I get put in the back of the line and B. Do I now pay the recent price increases ($4k since OD)?
Depends. If you order before the recent price increases, it should be only the extra 1500, and supposedly still be in line (unless you are close to being assigned a vin).

I ordered before the last 2 price increases, but I changed my model 3 from RWD to LR after the price increases and was only charged the pre-increase 6k difference.

However, if there are any upgrades made to the model by Tesla in conjunction with the price increase, then your change will be charged the price increase.

Tesla advisor told me these info

Thought I’d share my details. My EDD hasn’t moved since placing my order and all tasks are complete. Being delivered to Schaumburg, IL since Wisconsin doesn’t allow the sale of Tesla vehicles.

M3LR/MSM/Black Interior/Aero/No FSD
OD: 2/9
EDD 1: April 2022 (date shown when placing order)
EDD 2: May 3 - May 31 (date range right after placing order and hasn’t changed)
Update! I texted my SA yesterday asking if he could see if there were any vehicles available close to my spec that were available for delivery ASAP and he found me one already on its way to Chicago 😁 The new M3LR is in Red Multi Coat with the 19"Sport Wheels. VIN was assigned right after I said I'd take it - 205xxx. Scheduled delivery for March 22 at 11am. I can't wait!!