Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another for the east coast group with no updates

M3LR White, Black, Aero, no FSD. NY
OD: 2/9
EDD at order: April
EDD 2/10: May 4 - June 1

I also have never heard from anyone at Tesla except when I called about if I needed to set my order to cash (which they did say it's easier for the people in the factory to see it that way, and they changed it for me). Should I send an email or something to make sure my order is good?
Finally got my first update!

EDD 3/22: April 22 - May 27

I thought Texas was only making model Y's and then would transition to cybertrucks and semis. I haven't heard anything about them planning on producing 3's.
There are plenty of articles out there stating that the Texas gigafactory will produce Model 3, but in attempting to get something official out of a Tesla source, their manufacturing page says that Texas will produce Model Y and Cybertruck. No mention of Model 3 or Semi. That same page originally said that it would produce Model Y, Model 3 and Cybertruck. We'll have to wait and see.

And I'll make another appeal to folks to modify their forum signature to include the details of their order. It'll save folks the time and effort to ask others about their order information. Also, for those who are curious where someone else is located, that information is under the person's name on the left side of their post.

To set up your forum signature, click on your name at the top of the page, then click on the person-and-gear icon, then click on "Signature". Type in your order details, save, and you're good to go. As your order changes, you can update that information so others can follow along.

There are plenty of articles out there stating that the Texas gigafactory will produce Model 3, but in attempting to get something official out of a Tesla source, their manufacturing page says that Texas will produce Model Y and Cybertruck. No mention of Model 3 or Semi. That same page originally said that it would produce Model Y, Model 3 and Cybertruck. We'll have to wait and see.

And I'll make another appeal to folks to modify their forum signature to include the details of their order. It'll save folks the time and effort to ask others about their order information. Also, for those who are curious where someone else is located, that information is under the person's name on the left side of their post.

To set up your forum signature, click on your name at the top of the page, then click on the person-and-gear icon, then click on "Signature". Type in your order details, save, and you're good to go. As your order changes, you can update that information so others can follow along.
The only problem with the signature thing is that if you are a brand new member you cannot edit a signature for the first few days.

M3LR MSM, Aero Wheels, black interior, no FSD. Located in Idaho
OD: 2/16/22
EDD: May 9 to June 6

Not even been a month and the wait is killing me. Seeing a lot of people get their VINs with similar configuration makes me anxious for mine. Haven’t received a single change to the EDD. Not sure if that is good or bad.
Received my first updated to my EDD this morning.
April 23-May 28

Another for the east coast group with no updates

M3LR White, Black, Aero, no FSD. NY
OD: 2/9
EDD at order: April

I also have never heard from anyone at Tesla except when I called about if I needed to set my order to cash (which they did say it's easier for the people in the factory to see it that way, and they changed it for me). Should I send an email or something to make sure my order is good?
same here in NY

M3LR White, Black, 19", no FSD. NY
OD: 2/21
EDD at order: May
EDD 3/8: March 22-31
EDD 3/11: March 25-31
called Tesla at Mt. Kisco to upload trad-in, I checked VIN and found something but not sure.
EDD 3/21: May 1-June 5. couldn't find VIN anymore. Did someone take my vin?
I never had any SA contact me. Email, no response. Called 4-5 times, left messages. only one time I was able to talk to a lady.

What do you mean? It doesn’t come with a mobile charger? I thought you just have to buy the adapter?
They are still coming with the mobile charger. You just have to buy the adapter to run it off of anything other than a 120v. I bought a 6-50 adapter as that is what I will have in my garage. I also got a 14-50 adapter in case I ever find myself in an RV park needing a charge.

Reactions: Prime1000