Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a wild hair to change my color choice. (Ok it’s been nagging at me a while but finally decided to look into it.) Current EDD is May 14-June 11.

SA texted me back to say if I do this my delivery window will slide to June - August range.

Just sharing for whatever it’s worth. I haven’t pulled the trigger yet so I’m still looking at my original EDD.

Reactions: Mohammadm
I’m guessing that it’s going to pick up when Texas starts production this week. Then Fremont can focus on 3’s. Just my thoughts.
I'm thinking the same. I expected a slow week to the new quarter but I could see it ramping back up next week. Austin may not be producing M3s, for now, but you would expect it to help the company across the board.

I’ve been lurking in here a bit, and finally decided to post. I had a 2019 F250 4x4 which I was commuting in (lol). Finally decided to sell it and order a M3LR. Ordered 3/30 - M3LR - Blue w/black interior and aero wheels - EDD is 6/8 thru 7/20
This wait is going to hurt.
Welcome! I find your EDD to be encouraging for all of us. Many here ordered weeks, if not months before you and if they're thinking they can deliver yours in June that could tell us they are expecting production to really roll over the next couple of months.

Welcome! I find your EDD to be encouraging for all of us. Many here ordered weeks, if not months before you and they're thinking they can deliver yours in June that could tell us they are expecting production to really roll over the next couple of months.
Thanks! The app initially showed Jun-Aug, but updated the next morning to it’s current window.

Welcome! I find your EDD to be encouraging for all of us. Many here ordered weeks, if not months before you and if they're thinking they can deliver yours in June that could tell us they are expecting production to really roll over the next couple of months.
To be fair, there are also a decent amount of us who ordered before them, with worse EDDs (mostly east coasters as far as I can tell, we seem to be getting mildly shafted with delivery times compared to the west coast).

To be fair, there are also a decent amount of us who ordered before them, with worse EDDs (mostly east coasters as far as I can tell, we seem to be getting mildly shafted with delivery times compared to the west coast).
Oh I totally understand that but I still find it encouraging that they think they can produce cars that quickly. We're definitely waiting longer on the east coast it seems.

Hello all,

I've had a CPO Tesla before, have never ordered a new one, so this is a different experience. Since this seems to be the place to measure production/delivery estimates, I'll share that I ordered a black/black M3LR with sport wheels (no FSD) on 3/27, initially got a vague June-Aug delivery date, which a few days later sharpened to 6/4-7/16 (and I'm in the mid-Atlantic).

Hope that helps,

Todd