Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Chris55555 Since we're twinning, did you do any trade ins? The Arden Tesla is closer to me but decided to have it delivered to Rocklin since the lots seemed bigger. More room to walk around the car for inspection.
I’m interested to see when you get delivery since I’m picking up in the Sac area also (although I’m doing Arden not Rocklin). I also have red exterior but black interior.

Reactions: show_stoppa
I’m interested to see when you get delivery since I’m picking up in the Sac area also (although I’m doing Arden not Rocklin). I also have red exterior but black interior.
Yea! Red squad. I was hoping our cars was on that truck that someone posted a picture of. Lol. Didnt see a red 1 tho.
No trade in, I put cash as the payment type. I'm keeping my Camry, it's the best car I've owned up until now.

It would be nice if both of our cars were in the same shipment!
Ahh gotcha. Yea that Camry gonna last a long time.

I know right! Lol I'm trying to get my wife to watch delivery inspection videos so she knows what to look for since she's coming with me but after a few minutes she's losing interest. Lol.

Graduated today!!!

Just wow! This car is so awesome!! I will say my delivery process was incredibly smooth. I am a stickler for blemishes and such. I couldn’t find one. The door jams are painted. No panel gap issues. Only two notable items. The trunk rubber gasket had a 12 inch section that was not tucked over the top of the trunk liner. That was fixed on the spot. The other was a single dot on the mirror that is either a chip or a paint void.

Tomorrow I take it in for the ceramic coating and protection film.

Had 7 miles when I left the store. 63 miles now and already have one dash cam video of a guy trying to drive his car without tires.

Attachments

• 1AA63329-4AE9-40F0-AF6F-69F0DF9001DF.jpeg
    1AA63329-4AE9-40F0-AF6F-69F0DF9001DF.jpeg
    461.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 59409088-FE3C-40BD-A0AC-0588C3224485.jpeg
    59409088-FE3C-40BD-A0AC-0588C3224485.jpeg
    385.4 KB · Views: 63
Graduated today!!!

Just wow! This car is so awesome!! I will say my delivery process was incredibly smooth. I am a stickler for blemishes and such. I couldn’t find one. The door jams are painted. No panel gap issues. Only two notable items. The trunk rubber gasket had a 12 inch section that was not tucked over the top of the trunk liner. That was fixed on the spot. The other was a single dot on the mirror that is either a chip or a paint void.

Tomorrow I take it in for the ceramic coating and protection film.

Had 7 miles when I left the store. 63 miles now and already have one dash cam video of a guy trying to drive his car without tires.
Congrats! Any noticeable changes for Q2 builds? Is that an updated washer arm with the extra washer nozzle I see? 🧐

Attachments

• 171D2FC1-1A68-49DD-B993-270DE79F7219.jpeg
    171D2FC1-1A68-49DD-B993-270DE79F7219.jpeg
    159.7 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: mystryman007
I’m probably about to piss off a lot of people here..

I was expecting to wait another 2-3 months BUT as of 1:45PM PST I just got assigned a VIN via text and got emailed to complete the rest of my tasks in app (proof of insurance, payment, etc).
Ah, another one of those rare 1-month order to delivery cases!
That’s really messed up that they aren’t giving the most common form of charging for free for a car this expensive. How much did it cost? You bought it online on the Tesla website?
They used to - mass adoption means some things get cut.

That’s probably one of the reasons why they stopped including it. Not everyone has a 14-50.

Sure if you’re installing a new 240V outlet most people go for 14-50 but depending on your wiring, panel, or existing 240V outlet nearby you might want or need something else.

Letting people have their choice of a second adapter with a car purchase in addition to the normal 5-15 would be awesome.
Do I need this if I am having the wall connector installed?

Also, my order date changed today from 6/9 to 6/12 (my birthday!)

OD 4/7 M3LR/white/black/ 19", no fsd, NJ EDD 6/12-7/21

Do I need this if I am having the wall connector installed?

Also, my order date changed today from 6/9 to 6/12 (my birthday!)

OD 4/7 M3LR/white/black/ 19", no fsd, NJ EDD 6/12-7/21
Most people will want the NEMA 14-50 to use at other locations but you don't necessarily have to buy one. I think it would be wise to grab one when you can. Hope your delivery works out perfectly for you!

Most people will want the NEMA 14-50 to use at other locations but you don't necessarily have to buy one. I think it would be wise to grab one when you can. Hope your delivery works out perfectly for you!
OK and the regular charger it comes with, that just plugs in to a regular outlet and doesn't need an adapter? Asking for when I visit my mom who won't have a special plug. Or would I need a 6-50 for that? Sorry, I'm new and confused :)

M3LR/Black/Black/ Aeros / no FSD / Cash
OD: 01/11/22 Multiple EDD windows most recent was 04/15-05/13 just updated this morning to 05/02-05/16.

picking up in Cincy Ohio have been cringing for yet another delay but was refreshed to see a 2-week window hopefully the end of a long long wait and list of changes
At least your window got smaller, but unfortunately it was on the back end. I'm picking up in Cincy too. I wonder why your wait is so long? How many other people that ordered in January are still waiting?

OK and the regular charger it comes with, that just plugs in to a regular outlet and doesn't need an adapter? Asking for when I visit my mom who won't have a special plug. Or would I need a 6-50 for that? Sorry, I'm new and confused :)
Yes, the charging kit that comes with the car will allow you to use a regular outlet. It's very slow but it works.