Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious to know why you do not like them anymore? Personally, when I ordered the car, I loved it (even though it does lose some range) it is more for the sportier and edgy look. Heard also the drive with 19" is a bit rough compared to the 18" aero wheels.
Just bc everything else will be dark (including all windows being super dark). If there was still chrome around the windows and handles I’d probably like it more. I had also been going back and forth between the P and LR and really like the wheels of the P.

I’ll add to the Mt Kisco chain here. 2/17 OD, still have the same EDD of 5/5-6/2 that I’ve had for nearly 2 months now.
Blue/black/aero/no FSD

Mt Kisco bro here too. OD 02/19. Still stuck at 05/10 to 06/07. Hopefully they push mine with you too.
We have the same specs too red/black/18inch. :)
Very cool, yeah really hope all our cars are in same truck !
It makes sense but having read all different stories throughout... "makes sense" no longer makes sense 🤣

We may catch up during the delivery, good luck 👍

Just bc everything else will be dark (including all windows being super dark). If there was still chrome around the windows and handles I’d probably like it more. I had also been going back and forth between the P and LR and really like the wheels of the P.
Exactly the same reason, I ordered 18" Aeros too... but I wish 19" was avail in dark grey or black.

A look at the change in value for our cars: Which Hybrid and Electric Vehicles are in the Highest Demand?

Three of the top five are Teslas.

Screenshot_20220416-071406_Chrome.jpg

My typically amazing patience is beginning to get tested.

Ordered 2/28 only had one EDD change about a week after ordering.

Current EDD still April 29th to June 3rd

Living in California (a few hours from factory) I’m expecting mine to be on the early side probably May 1-14. Wondering when I’ll get a VIN.. I’ve read 2-3 weeks before but I’ve also read much sooner than that.

Reactions: phishphan
My first EDD movement since ordering, and it was in the right direction! Pretty excited to see it’s been acknowledged and is potentially less than a month away.

OD: 3/4
EDD1: 5/24-6/21
EDD2: 5/12-6/9

Config:
MSM, Black Interior, 18” Aero, w/ FSD
I am in the Boston area too. My EDD and OD are about the same as yours. My EDD hasn't changed in a long time, so maybe its pretty accurate. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OD: 3/1
EDD: 5/5-6/9
Config: M3LR, Blue/Black, 18"Aero, no FSD

Reactions: NewEnglandCld
My first EDD movement since ordering, and it was in the right direction! Pretty excited to see it’s been acknowledged and is potentially less than a month away.

Config:
Very exciting to see a similar od and east coaster see some movement in this direction. Let's goooo!

I had an interesting experience this morning. My order details are in my signature, but I live in a state that Tesla isn't allowed to sell directly into. Someone reached out from the same number as the order confirmation text and asked If I wanted a test drive in the Omaha metro this week almost as if they didn't know the car had already been ordered... I responded with my order RN# and EDD and asked if they had any more information. For what it is worth, they said they're seeing end of June as well, but asked if I would be willing to take an earlier delivery if available (which of course I said yes for a matching car).

• Informative
Reactions: JB47394
I had an interesting experience this morning. My order details are in my signature, but I live in a state that Tesla isn't allowed to sell directly into. Someone reached out from the same number as the order confirmation text and asked If I wanted a test drive in the Omaha metro this week almost as if they didn't know the car had already been ordered... I responded with my order RN# and EDD and asked if they had any more information. For what it is worth, they said they're seeing end of June as well, but asked if I would be willing to take an earlier delivery if available (which of course I said yes for a matching car).
I got this text like 3 weeks after my order. It’s like their system never linked my contact details with my order or something 🤷🏻‍♂️

“Hey Alex,
This is Tesla's Advising Team. On behalf of Tesla, we hope this April is going well for you!

We'd love to reconnect to see if there were interest in the new Tesla vehicles. We are here as a resource for you and would love for you to be a part of these are exciting times with Tesla. Looking forward to hearing back!

Please respond back with "YES" and we will get in contact with you with any questions you have.
"NO" to discontinue future reach outs

Respectfully,
Tesla's Advising Team in Seattle”

🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

• Informative
Reactions: JB47394

Config:
Nice! You give me some hope. Ordered 4 days after you and we had the identical EDD.

So far still holding steady. I’m in Canada so I’m thinking the dates are more steady since they have to plan for international delivery etc and fill up the truck to minimize delivery costs so they know how many will potentially be sent for a certain load. Just my theory.

My typically amazing patience is beginning to get tested.

Ordered 2/28 only had one EDD change about a week after ordering.

Current EDD still April 29th to June 3rd

Living in California (a few hours from factory) I’m expecting mine to be on the early side probably May 1-14. Wondering when I’ll get a VIN.. I’ve read 2-3 weeks before but I’ve also read much sooner than that.
I ordered one day before you and have seen 1 EDD change, in the wrong direction.

Reactions: Ajlepore
Where can you find the information of how many Fremont Tesla’s are produced each quarter. Tesla shipped 310,000 cars last quarter but how many from Fremont? The lack of any appreciable amount of VINs on this forum makes it look like Tesla is shipping a handful of Model 3s.

Where can you find the information of how many Fremont Tesla’s are produced each quarter. Tesla shipped 310,000 cars last quarter but how many from Fremont? The lack of any appreciable amount of VINs on this forum makes it look like Tesla is shipping a handful of Model 3s.
That information isn’t published anywhere outside of Tesla.

They only report worldwide sales per quarter and do not break down by countries or factories. They don’t even give the exact model breakdowns. They group 3/Y and S/X together.