Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thankfully I have 3 supercharger locations in my city that I can use to charge. I know that’s not the case for everyone, and Tesla doesn’t have any mobile chargers in stock. So how are people supposed to charge their new cars who are taking delivery next week that don’t have a wall charger already installed?
Plug an iphone charger into the car - because Elon thinks he is the next Steve Jobs - and no matter what he does all the world will keep giving him "jobs"

When was that update??

Mine is getting near delivery date, basically a 2 week window from today, May 2 to June 6

Yall think I get my VIN soon?

OD was 3/12 white ext/ white int/ Aero/ Ca
white ext + white int is probably going to be after all the red>blue>msm>black productions are done

White interior seems to be backlogged as well from the trends I've been seeing

Red coats are getting their vins assigned
Next will be blue coats
and then MSM will have their day (lol why is this trend seeming so political)

Is the megalomaniac atleast going to inclue an SAE J1772 to Tesla adapter for use at non-Tesla stops or just in line with Apple - push for only Tesla accessories for purchase?
1067348-00-B_0_2000.jpg

It has to include it with cars that were already ordered right? It was part the verbiage when ordering the vehicle, to not include it now would be some sort of false advertising I imagine. I could understand not including it on any order from now on but previous orders would have to include it. Hopefully we'll get a real answer on that at some point soon.

It has to include it with cars that were already ordered right? It was part the verbiage when ordering the vehicle, to not include it now would be some sort of false advertising I imagine. I could understand not including it on any order from now on but previous orders would have to include it. Hopefully we'll get a real answer on that at some point soon.
Apparently over on Reddit someone asked Tesla through chat and they said it’s not going to be included.

Too many mixed messages. Leave it to Elon to create such a big mess.

I’m almost 100% sure they don’t have the parts to make the chargers. No charger = can’t ship car. Now they can keep shipping and leave customers to figure out charging on their own.

Honestly if it was available to buy now, I wouldn’t be as upset. Heck I would buy an extra to keep in the car

white ext + white int is probably going to be after all the red>blue>msm>black productions are done

Next will be blue coats

Where are you seeing white interior being backlogged?

Reactions: davidmaciv
Thankfully I have 3 supercharger locations in my city that I can use to charge. I know that’s not the case for everyone, and Tesla doesn’t have any mobile chargers in stock. So how are people supposed to charge their new cars who are taking delivery next week that don’t have a wall charger already installed?
Exactly. Thank goodness we've not sold my wive's BMW. It's BS, and while not a huge sum financially, the fact they've done this after orders are in and you can't even buy one if you want one just makes it a big FU. May have a reservation available next week.

Nope, there’s a clause in the order agreement saying they can change features and options if they want. They have removed things before from in progress orders and you have no choice but to take it or cancel.

Does anyone knows the delivery logic for Tesla ? I ordered my M3 LR 2/12 but no updates since . I see lots of others that ordered after me with a Vin number. Is it not first come first served?
I don't think anyone here knows Tesla's logic. As for first come first serve, that is probably the case but, other people (out of order) may get their VIN sooner if someone else canceled their order for a slew of reasons. My wife denied hers (OD 2/28) for small exterior damage and my SA was able to transfer the VIN to my son who ordered the same exact car a week or so after us ( OD 3/11). I'm quite certain that there were thousands of other people with orders before us for our exact M3LR/MSM/Black/18 Aeros/No FSD but maybe just not in my area so maybe it was easier to just move it to my son who was ready financially.

So as I've learned from this forum, there is no clear logic for these orders. As far as your updates, just scour around the threads and you quickly see that most get their dates pushed back multiple times while a smaller percentage get their VINs earlier like we did which was probably because someone canceled or denied theirs.

Hope that there are (free) and readily available Level 2 chargers near their commute, grocery store, or workplace.

Reactions: Panel Gaps

Next will be blue coats
Red here. Still dont have a VIN. EDD still May -June. OD 02/19