Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally some movement for me. Got this text this afternoon. Of course replied YES right away! Tesla app still shows the same May EDD window.

“Hi ———, we currently project to build and deliver your Model 3 within the next few weeks. You can view your latest estimated delivery window in the Tesla App.

Reply "YES" to confirm you will be ready to take delivery.”
congrats! But now what do we think about white interiors being pushed back?

Finally some movement for me. Got this text this afternoon. Of course replied YES right away! Tesla app still shows the same May EDD window.

“Hi ———, we currently project to build and deliver your Model 3 within the next few weeks. You can view your latest estimated delivery window in the Tesla App.

That's interesting because I got that text only after I had selected a day to pick up the car (which is an app task). So they wanted me to YES the fact that I was picking up at a specific date and time. Let us know if you get another request for confirmation of your pickup time.

If only they had an option to respond to the question of whether you were ready to take delivery of the car by doing a deadpan stare at the camera of the sitcom you find yourself in.

Congratulations to everyone who is seeing positive activity on their order.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE DAY HAS COME!!!!

119 days ago I ordered a Tesla M3LR, Deep Metallic Blue, All Black, Aero, no FSD and TODAY I have finally been assigned a VIN#!

My sanity would not be in tact if it weren’t for this thread of wonderful people! I will keep you all updated!

Cheers!
Congratulations! Well overdue to say the least. Share some pics of your delivery when you get it. So happy for you!

So excited for you! Also excited because I'm over here in va waiting. My od was one month later than yours but this is promising considering this is right in point with your edd.

Last edited:
Just drove through the Glendale, AZ Tesla lot. This area is normally filled for deliveries.

Attachments

• 6EF51CD9-17D9-40D3-AD60-20E07BC11C20.jpeg
    6EF51CD9-17D9-40D3-AD60-20E07BC11C20.jpeg
    474.4 KB · Views: 87
So I just came back from a test drive in Paramus, NJ. I asked the SA a million questions. Here is what she said. Don't shoot the messenger, I am just relaying what I was told....
1) The mobile connector bundle will not come with any cars delivered after 4/15. It doesn't matter when you ordered.
2) My OD was 4/7 EDD is June 12-July 17th LR/White/Black 19" no FSD; she said my car will most likely be delivered in the middle of that time frame.
3) She said I will get a VIN during that timeframe, possibly a few days before but not necessarily, it can be within.
4) I asked if cars get delivered during a certain month depending on location etc. She said no, they get cars all during the month each month although they have not received many yet for this month.
5) I asked how accurate is my timeframe, she said it's accurate. If I ordered more recently, it would definitely be July or August
6) I asked if they can call if I would take another color or another wheel (18 instead of the 19 I ordered), she said no, it will go to the next person with the exact match. She said she can make a note but it won't likely be able to happen.
7) I asked her to look up my order and she said she would see what I see unless I am assigned a VIN.
8) She said the original EDD is usually the most accurate.

Anyway, don't shoot the messenger just relaying.

I got this today as well, and responded within a minute - they replied "Thank you for confirming"

So I just came back from a test drive in Paramus, NJ. I asked the SA a million questions. Here is what she said. Don't shoot the messenger, I am just relaying what I was told....
1) The mobile connector bundle will not come with any cars delivered after 4/15. It doesn't matter when you ordered.
2) My OD was 4/7 EDD is June 12-July 17th LR/White/Black 19" no FSD; she said my car will most likely be delivered in the middle of that time frame.
3) She said I will get a VIN during that timeframe, possibly a few days before but not necessarily, it can be within.
4) I asked if cars get delivered during a certain month depending on location etc. She said no, they get cars all during the month each month although they have not received many yet for this month.
5) I asked how accurate is my timeframe, she said it's accurate. If I ordered more recently, it would definitely be July or August
6) I asked if they can call if I would take another color or another wheel (18 instead of the 19 I ordered), she said no, it will go to the next person with the exact match. She said she can make a note but it won't likely be able to happen.
7) I asked her to look up my order and she said she would see what I see unless I am assigned a VIN.
8) She said the original EDD is usually the most accurate.

Anyway, don't shoot the messenger just relaying.
That's odd about the mobile connector since the memo says otherwise.

I was also told I should be assigned a VIN near the middle or end of May with delivery in June. I ordered 03/08.

119 days ago I ordered a Tesla M3LR, Deep Metallic Blue, All Black, Aero, no FSD and TODAY I have finally been assigned a VIN#!

My sanity would not be in tact if it weren’t for this thread of wonderful people! I will keep you all updated!

Cheers!

Cheers!
Congratulations!

Reactions: jsling325