Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model Y is at 9-12 months now, and other BEVs are also facing long lead times and/or dealer markups. There really isn't a fast way to get into a new BEV. The only fast route that I can think of is to buy a used one.
Yes and No. I check pretty regularly in the Phoenix market and there are EV6s that I could buy today. There have been Mach-e’s, I see two BMW i4’s available, and 3 more in route. I haven’t bought any of these, because they are more the base or mid-models with lacking 0-60 times, but if performance isn’t a primary factor for you. I would say there are good alternatives out there for you.

• Informative
Reactions: JB47394
NEMA 14-50 adapters are back in stock now if you need one. GOGOGOGOGOGO

Last edited:
Holy push backs today. I feel for ALL of you. I actually called Tesla and spoke to 3 different advisors today because i was so fed up. Basically in a nutshell “supply chain issues” everybody’s getting the whole runaround.. my order has been pushed back 4 times since ordering. And of course I’m expecting another push back given what’s going on everywhere. How did Tesla get these EDDs so wrong😩
4 EDDs and you’re this upset? Some of us have 8 or more.

NEMA 14-15 adapters are back in stock now if you need one. GOGOGOGOGOGO

You are the real MVP today. This adapter is going to look great dangling from the outlet for the next 6 months waiting for my car to arrive.

How many of you are like me and have about a dozen boxes of accessories sitting at home waiting on the car to arrive? Oh... and the wall charger installed....

Also this may be the wrong forum, but has anyone found a unique accessory for the model 3 that isn't shown in 99% of the model 3/Y videos on YouTube?
Currently have about half a dozen accessories and a nema 14-50 mobile connector adapter. Most things I'm waiting until I spend some time in the vehicle.

As for unique, that's a big ol' nope. I feel like you see the same 10 over and over again.

Just for awareness, if you have not planned to for getting a hardwired charger and like me had a 240v outlet existing. The bundle of plug adapters are instock and available now

I
How many of you are like me and have about a dozen boxes of accessories sitting at home waiting on the car to arrive? Oh... and the wall charger installed....

Also this may be the wrong forum, but has anyone found a unique accessory for the model 3 that isn't shown in 99% of the model 3/Y videos on YouTube?
I'm going to give this a try.Tesla

Model 3 Accessories Model Y Accessories Car Center Console Organizer Tissue Holder Magnetic Hidden Storage Tray https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MQTQ6BX/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_AT6B30EAD8E34Z8W53TT?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Not to hold a tissue box, but to stash things that I want quick access to. Sunglasses, my wallet if I take it out while driving, etc (not valuables because they'd be in plain sight).

Reactions: phishphan

Have my wall connector installed and mats. Also purchased a bottle of Plasti dip to black out the emblems (likely remove the dual motor all together). I keep putting things in my cart and then letting them expire on Amazon, because for every positive review there seems to be another one that is questioning the quality. One unique item comes from a Kickstart that I ordered, but haven’t received yet. Alset tray - is a tray that fits over the middle console. I use the Yeti mug instead of tumbler and thought this may work for my drive time.

Rough day today. Thank you for bringing up something positive!

62A34134-FB7A-4930-9D74-B5EB2B7759FA.jpeg

Console tray organizer , oedro floor mats, RBG strip lights, cup holder insert, Tesla ring, carbon fiber dashboard covers (not a fan of the wood trim) pedal covers in aluminum, splash guards, blackout vinyls for the chrome, wall connector installed lol . I went a little crazy initially.

Please…. I cleaned out and painted the garage for crying out loud! Even bought a Tesla sweatshirt. I’m nuts!