Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
NEMA 14-50 adapters are back in stock now if you need one. GOGOGOGOGOGO

Thanks!
Ordered it for my imaginary car ;):cool::D

How many of you are like me and have about a dozen boxes of accessories sitting at home waiting on the car to arrive? Oh... and the wall charger installed....

Also this may be the wrong forum, but has anyone found a unique accessory for the model 3 that isn't shown in 99% of the model 3/Y videos on YouTube?
Basically a rite of passage for everyone :D

How many of you are like me and have about a dozen boxes of accessories sitting at home waiting on the car to arrive? Oh... and the wall charger installed....

Also this may be the wrong forum, but has anyone found a unique accessory for the model 3 that isn't shown in 99% of the model 3/Y videos on YouTube?
Nothing too crazy but yes we have the wall charger installed, all weather floor mats, trunk hook for groceries, the “intro kit“ from tesbros which includes screen protector, cup holder thing, center console organizer, the pucks to protect the battery when using a jack or lift and something else I think I’m forgetting.

I will be purchasing the LED light strings for the center console and dash as well was foot well LEDs.

Finally some movement for me. Got this text this afternoon. Of course replied YES right away! Tesla app still shows the same May EDD window.

“Hi ———, we currently project to build and deliver your Model 3 within the next few weeks. You can view your latest estimated delivery window in the Tesla App.

Reply "YES" to confirm you will be ready to take delivery.”
did you message them first or was their message out of nowhere?

NEMA 14-50 adapters are back in stock now if you need one. GOGOGOGOGOGO

Dude thank you ! Because I didn't get an alert from tesla that they were in stock like I signed up for.

The earning call doesn't seem too promising with supply issues and demand
This chart might explain some of the delays.

ryzf1Eh.png

Reactions: Theraven

Yup…anyone else drop F-bombs every time you open the garage and see the lonely wall charger staring back at you…as a painful reminder of a time when you were so naïve and full of hope…thinking you’d get delivery during the EDD on the app when you ordered?