Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Day 73 (6,307,200 seconds).
No VIN.
No EDD movement or shortening to two week window.
5 days out from beginning of current EDD.
Texted my SA yesterday asking if I was still on target for mid-May. No response.
Car accessories piling up from Amazon.
My wife says that I have the Wonder Woman car, since it's invisible.
My witchy wife was wrong about yesterday being "the day".
To my AZ people, the Glendale lot was packed, but it could have been the same cars from the day before, just waiting for charge ports.
Me to Tesla:

Day 73 (6,307,200 seconds).
No VIN.
No EDD movement or shortening to two week window.
5 days out from beginning of current EDD.
Texted my SA yesterday asking if I was still on target for mid-May. No response.
Car accessories piling up from Amazon.
My wife says that I have the Wonder Woman car, since it's invisible.
My witchy wife was wrong about yesterday being "the day".
To my AZ people, the Glendale lot was packed, but it could have been the same cars from the day before, just waiting for charge ports.
Me to Tesla:
Hang in there @T-J- we are all rooting for you. Next week should hopefully be good news for you.

Oh, my SA finally “responded”. I hate the lack of information that Tesla shares with its customers.
ADB2E3CF-C45F-498F-BF2F-E0103001E74A.jpeg

Observation I wanted to share with the group. I monitor my EDD with Distill Web Monitor. Ever since I was assigned a VIN, once a day at varying times, my EDD changes from the date range to "TBD" for just a minute or two and then reverts back to the date range. So, I wonder if there's either a daily or event-driven process that re-evaluates cars that are in transit or otherwise approaching delivery to the customer.
You have distill monitoring the page every single minute? Thats some dedication, I just set it up for once an hour, but now I am second-guessing it. I like the small mental rollercoaster of opening the website up every time not knowing if my EDD would change or not.

Reactions: TSLone
So happy for you mate, have the same config but OD 2/16 and no vin and I live in CA. Hope you can share some lucky charms with me LOL.
What wheels did you go with ?? I have not seen many with my configuration white,white 19” wheels no FSD .. just curious everyone seems to be going with the aero wheels
I’m white white and 18” LR no FSD but live in central Cali

Reactions: HektikBob
Sadly my EDD changed slightly but not much.

Recap: Ordered 2/28
Was stuck at 5/13-6/3 for a long time
Then 5/6-5/20 2 weeks ago or so
Then yesterday (5/5) VIN at 2pm Cali time with a EDD 5/5-5/9 with car in transit (shows how stupid the EDDs are, obviously I’m not picking up on 5/5 if car is in transit!)
Now this morning 5/6 it fell a tiny bit to 5/8 to 5/11. 5/8 is Sunday I didn’t know they do pickups on Sundays?!

You have distill monitoring the page every single minute? Thats some dedication, I just set it up for once an hour, but now I am second-guessing it. I like the small mental rollercoaster of opening the website up every time not knowing if my EDD would change or not.
I just set it up for every 30 seconds lol. I want to know if there is ANY change quickly lol.

• Funny
Reactions: Skay and jpaychek
Okay now that may be the coolest extention I have ever seen. I just set it up so, will it only notify if the chosen section has changed and all other page checks without changes will pass without notification?

I figured everyone jacked up their interval to 1 minute...

1651852864552.png

The session expires eventually (don't exactly know the timeout value). I just log in every morning to get it started.
But it only sends a notification is something changes in the section I marked? I have it set up for every 30 secs as a test and see it checking the page but no notification so I'm guessing I'm answering my own question. Thanks for the tip on resetting the session everyday.