Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And just like that! I'm done!!!

Seamless pickup today. Wandered the lot before my appointment checking each VIN looking for mine. Tons of cars on the lot waiting to be delivered today - and ~50% of the ones I looked at before I found mine had the old lights. Luckily for me, mine has the matrix lights. For those keeping track - my VIN range is 244xxx.

Paint and glass were perfect. Panel gaps weren't 100% but overall generally happy with the quality. For some reason the door handles on the rear doors weren't fully flush, but that was symmetrical on both sides and the same for every single car I checked today - so I decided to just leave it be. I may mention it to mobile service when I get my Homelink installed though.
congrats!! Glad to see deliveries are actually happening in Vancouver!! We have the same OD and config except for I got white interior and my vin is 236xxx. I really hope I get my delivery before my current tank of gas runs out 🤞

I'm stuck in this weird holding pattern. Anyone else have this happen before?

I was assigned a VIN about 12 days ago. My EED was initially 5/10-5/14 then jumped to 5/4-5/8. May 4th came and went and then it jumped to 5/5-5/9 and then this morning went 5/6-5/10. Tesla customer service just says you will be contacted "soon" to schedule delivery.
$100 says your car is waiting on the charge port like mine. I have the same issue. They just keep pushing the first day of EDD 1 day every morning until the part comes in and gets installed. Sucks. They won't give you any info about when the part is expected. Asked my SA if there's a tracking # for the part they could check on and they said no. I don't believe that at all. If that's the truth, then this company is run very poorly and I shudder when thinking about how a service appointment will go when that time comes. Getting less and less excited about this purchase every day.

60 days🥳….Not one update since ordering. I think the date not moving is more frustrating than EDDs constantly changing :)
70 days with no updates!
1651927462944.png

Is this normal? I ordered my car on Jan 4th. Haven't changed a thing on it.
Don't normally check my tesla account, maybe once a month.
Dates kept changing, etc. About 2 weeks ago I got a VIN number assigned and called into Tesla.
I mentioned that I have never had any communication w/Tesla since my reservation E-mail. Not a text, not an e-mail, and everything on my account is correct. He said I should be hearing from them soon.
This morning my delivery date changed to tomorrow 5/8!!!!! Still not a single communication from Telsa.
Guess I'll call again this morning, but IS THIS NORMAL ???!!!! To not hear from them?

Last edited: