Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm honestly wondering if all these people switching from the basic model to the lr3 are gonna start to hurt/ impact our delivery times?
It will certainly hurt a little and I do pay attention to their order to see if it's the same as mine but I wouldn't think that many are making the move because unless they're on a site like this they may not even know how much it would help them.

Reactions: TSLone and jpaychek
I'm sure I won't hold the crown long!

I'm not panicking.... yet. Really hoping for all the good stuff (matrix lights, Ryzan, heated wipers, Michelins) but nothing is really a deal breaker, just want to never hit a gas station again. Also, now that the weather is warming up I'll be riding the Harley to work so that will help. I'm sure the panicking will come with time though lol.
Maybe I’d be desperate for the Ryzen chip. Gaming in my car sounds great. For Matrix, not so much for me considering the majority of my drives are in the daytime. Gas is at $4.59 a gallon here, and there’s another station near me at $4.69. We gotta cut back some power here in an effort to save on our electric bill, since that’s our new “gas money.”

Maybe I’d be desperate for the Ryzen chip. Gaming in my car sounds great. For Matrix, not so much for me considering the majority of my drives are in the daytime. Gas is at $4.59 a gallon here, and there’s another station near me at $4.69. We gotta cut back some power here in an effort to save on our electric bill, since that’s our new “gas money.”

As I stated above, just put 32 solar panels on the house. Been making 77.5kwh a day on sunny days so far. Should be good to go with charging and never paying SDG&E again!

Ha!
You must've missed my post bragging about how EDD #12 came in this morning!
D6F045AC-31FC-42BF-8A67-5546637A3253.jpeg

Disclaimer: it wasn’t done

As I stated above, just put 32 solar panels on the house. Been making 77.5kwh a day on sunny days so far. Should be good to go with charging and never paying SDG&E again!
We could, probably Tesla Solar or some state-sponsored solar panels, but the FPL here will bite us with more money. All that comes along with careful planning. Either way, with an electric vehicle that’s a must.

Reactions: MSM_M3LR
I have to admit I am getting mildly annoyed. I don’t know how you Feb and January folks hanging around have held up. I’ve kept a fairly joking attitude about the whole process but as someone who has never bought a car off the lot and has done the order and wait game many times before, there’s something about this one that is just… maybe I miss tracking ships from Germany or knowing each stop my Jeep took on the train to its destination. Mind you, my EDD has been fairly steady lol. Just… a vent.

I have to admit I am getting mildly annoyed. I don’t know how you Feb and January folks hanging around have held up. I’ve kept a fairly joking attitude about the whole process but as someone who has never bought a car off the lot and has done the order and wait game many times before, there’s something about this one that is just… maybe I miss tracking ships from Germany or knowing each stop my Jeep took on the train to its destination. Mind you, my EDD has been fairly steady lol. Just… a vent.
Don’t be fooled…I’m starting to break🥹