Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Decided to check the app early in the morning before my eyes fully opened. I never do this.
GUESS WHAT!! VIN 266xxx

West Coast getting LOVE. New dates 6/1-6/5

edit: i checked source code yesterday around 9am and there was no vin in source.
no texts or calls from tesla either.
Congrats! So weird your in SF and I’m in Fl with a 266 VIN 😊. Elon spreading the love all over!

Reactions: Soosh
Your previous EDD brings hope for me. You’re in Fort Myers and have an OD in late March compared to my OD in late April in Fort Lauderdale. Could I probably get pulled back from this new Aug - Sep EDD and be invited back to the June - July party? Or is my OD still underage?

EDIT: Also if you see this edit, when did you receive your previous Aug - Sep EDD? My EDD is noticeably changing every 5 days.

Congrats! So weird your in SF and I’m in Fl with a 266 VIN 😊. Elon spreading the love all over!
I wish he will spread some love to Fort Myers... Hopefully I will get a Vin soon

Reactions: jpaychek
I wish he will spread some love to Fort Myers... Hopefully I will get a Vin soon
I’m awaiting June 1st for an EDD update of some sort. Seeing a whole weekend of VINs and deliveries and probably a whole lot more from those who don’t chat with us on the thread will likely pull us to an earlier EDD.

It’s not probable I’ll get it even in late June, but I’ll have to order the wall charger right away before delivery.

Hi,I guess this is my graduation post. Overall it was a nice experience, the people there were very pleasant and everything went quick. The car had the Matrix lights and Ryzen. So that’s nice. The car was not perfect though, small misalignments on the door the charge port and the frunk. Nothing major though, my wif if very good at finding these things, actually there was another couple there picking up the same exact car and asked my wife to look it over, they originally said it looked perfect, but she found problems. LOL.
OMG @Tom_JS, congrats! I’ll miss your quips here in the purgatory. I bet now you’re like “well, that wasn’t so bad”.

• Funny
Reactions: Soosh and jpaychek
While I didn't wake up to a VIN or a new EDD (which I believe will come on Tuesday), I did wake up to a bunch of @mentions wondering my status.

I can't thank all of you enough that have helped make this wait a lot more fun and a lot less painful that it would have been. Yes, the stress is going to give me a heart attack, but being able to come in here throughout the day does make the wait a little more easier.

Things are moving pretty fast. Got a text at 8:30a saying they’ll schedule pickup date soon. Then checked the app and saw it set for Friday 6/3 5pm. So I wasn’t given any options and that’s the only day I need to be out of town lol. So plans cancelled. Time to shop for insurance.

Edit; Got another text saying that they car should arrive overnight. So might have it ready sooner!