Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I scheduled my delivery date this past Saturday for Wednesday pick up. I just received a text stating "Appointment will be tentative pending on-time arrival and inspection. We may reach out to schedule a new appointment if your model 3 arrives earlier or later than we currently expect." I sent a text back to ask when it was expected, but waiting to hear back. Did anyone have this happen? Why would he schedule it if they don't where the car is? Anyone have this happen?
So, yes, just today, I got a text saying that my car might be ready a day early (FATHER'S DAY!). They only asked if that would NOT work for me, and they had already changed the date in the app. (Fortunately, it DOES work for me.)

Let's see how things go; I think they may have over estimated the transit time to the DC area. It would not surprise me if they moved it up again. Just speculation...

Saw this today on I84 east headed towards Boston. Hope someone’s is on here!

Attachments

• AEA8F504-35EB-47E4-AED1-DC8349FE7561.jpeg
    AEA8F504-35EB-47E4-AED1-DC8349FE7561.jpeg
    414 KB · Views: 86
After getting my VIN text this morning, the VIN showed up on the web and in the app after a few hours, and coincided with a new, smaller EDD. It's getting real!

M3LR, White Exterior, Black Interior, Aero, no FSD, Seattle.

OD: 3/12
EDD 1 (3/12): May
EDD 2 (3/18): 9/03-10/29
EDD 3 (3/23): 6/07-7/19
EDD 4 (4/27): 5/29-7/03
EDD 5 (5/15): 6/04-7/02
EDD 6 (5/29): 6/08-6/22
EDD 7 (6/04): 6/09-6/23
EDD 8 (6/10): 6/13-6/24
6/13: VIN Received (275XXX)
EDD 9 (6/13): 6/16-6/20

To make everyone feel better about their wait…I currently drive a ‘14 Cadillac SRX. Car over heated about a month ago and coolant was non existent. AC also blowing warm. Sat in the shop for a week and I got a $3100 bill for new water pump and AC condenser and compressor and a $498 rental car bill. 2 days later coolant is all over garage floor. Take it back to Cadi shop. They tell me the water pump is bad. Didn’t I just pay $900 for a new one last week? They make up some bs excuse about a gasket. No charge for a new water pump after keeping it for another week. Coolant is all over garage floor again…
Ugh, been there with a BMW Z3. It's last few months on this earth were hell for it and my wallet.

And just after I posted my previous message, I got a VIN text (don't see it in the app/website yet)!

Hoping the rest of the Seattle Crew (@E90alex / @QueenSundodger / @CEEV / @SailDrive / @Pryze) gets one too soon
Yes, I just got the text so one of those must be mine! 276XXX. Amazing, just two days after the EDD slipped out to the 3rd quarter, and then ratcheted back.

The mobile connector was included prior to April orders. Can you believe it, I missed that train too ordering my M3 in May.
You spend $60,000 for your EV and you've got to shell out another $200 for the charger. Sucks!
I don't mind paying the $200 but they aren't even in stock lol I texted with SA earlier today and he/she said, "you can purchase one from the Tesla shop!" and included a link to the Tesla web store where it shows Out of Stock. I reminded him/her of this and he/she said, "They should be back in stock soon!" LMBO Very reassuring.

😬😬

I have a Lynnwood pickup too but with white exterior. Guess I will know tomorrow since the first day of my EDD is today.
I have a Fife, WA delivery scheduled for June 23. White Ext M3 LR AWD. My window was June 10-24. Heard on June 11 new window was June 18-July 2. Got my VIN today and booked my pick up for June 23rd. Hopefully everything stays as is since I'm only in town on the 23rd between June 20-July 2.

Looks like the SeaCrew without vins is down to just @E90alex @QueenSundodger and myself and none of our EDDs are close to each other anymore. I can't help but laugh now. What manifesting are you guys doing? Im sending out all the good vibes for the 3 of us.
I’m still July 8 - August 12. I’m trying to hold out hope that it will pop back into late June. 🤞🏽🤞🏽

That last part about the AC. I thought I was the only one that noticed that 😂😂 I went for a test drive and blasted the AC and it felt like it was barley on.
Sorry but I don’t buy this patience line. We ordered March 17. Spent the past two weeks inching closer to and into a two week EDD 6/8-6/22. Then on 6/9 moved to 6/17-7/1. Then in 6/10 moved to 6/21 -7/17. A whole month window. She. Many people who ordered later, in some cases a month later, are getting vehicles. And our date moved past the end of the quarter. And we are into this for thousands already having installed home wall chargers or I’d flip them off. Not that they care at all.