Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was just about to make a comment wondering the same thing. I don't exactly trust the April cutoff date when multiple SAs have said that they would stop providing chargers sometime in August, or any random cutoff date where they just aren't appearing with cars anymore.
They're just been throwing them in the cars no matter when ordered. A few people have said once they cut them off if you made the April cutoff you will get a 200$ store credit. No reports yet of no charger but we are getting close

I will make a *minor* issue of this if I don't get a charger when it comes or the credit since I made the 4/28 deadline hopefully though it wouldn't be an issue

They're just been throwing them in the cars no matter when ordered. A few people have said once they cut them off if you made the April cutoff you will get a 200$ store credit. No reports yet of no charger but we are getting close

I will make a *minor* issue of this if I don't get a charger when it comes or the credit since I made the 4/28 deadline hopefully though it wouldn't be an issue
Yes but I will be doing nearly all of my charging using the L1 charger, so if I have to order it and then wait for god knows when for it to show up, that would kinda suck.

I have now graduated! The only issue I see is part of the weatherstripping between the driver and rear door is hanging down. I’ll create a service call for that one. We did have a small thing of bird poop on the front bumper but I can clean that once it gets cooler. When we finally got access to the car it said the interior was 144 degrees. It took it a good 10 minutes to cool down to where we could sit in it. The Moroney sticker shows the current pricing, not what we locked it to back in Feb when we ordered it.

Seeing our names on a Congratulations piece of paper on the dash was a nice touch.

I missed the cut, with an order date of 4/30. I ordered a mobile charger at the time of order and have been kicking around the idea of just ordering a wall charger as well. That decision would be much easier if my car ends up coming with a mobile charger.

Any suggestions for Tesla M3 floor mats?
i advise checking out this sub-forum. a LOT of different posts in regards to different brands of floor mats.

i bought my 3D MAXpider Kagu set on sale. Just sitting in a box till delivery day.

Reactions: ZZ118
I missed the cut, with an order date of 4/30. I ordered a mobile charger at the time of order and have been kicking around the idea of just ordering a wall charger as well. That decision would be much easier if my car ends up coming with a mobile charger.
If your gonna charge at home you need at least the nema 14-50 the mobile charger just isn't going to cut it even overnight. I spent a little and got the wall charger still waiting to set it up but it's not 100% necessary. I just figured if I was already running a 50-60 amp circuit then why not? yolo 😀

If your gonna charge at home you need at least the nema 14-50 the mobile charger just isn't going to cut it even overnight. I spent a little and got the wall charger still waiting to set it up but it's not 100% necessary. I just figured if I was already running a 50-60 amp circuit then why not? yolo 😀
Yea I have a nema 14-15 outlet setup in the garage and the mobile charger I ordered comes with a 14-50 adapter. I originally ordered a RWD so the 14-50 was plenty, but now that I switched to a LR I may just get a wall charger also. It would be nice to just keep the mobile charger in the car. As you said, yolo

Not necessarily. Some of us commute less than 15mi a day and/or live in a place where you can’t install a charger or new outlet.

i advise checking out this sub-forum. a LOT of different posts in regards to different brands of floor mats.

i bought my 3D MAXpider Kagu set on sale. Just sitting in a box till delivery day.
I have heard good things about the 3D MAXpider Kagu. Where did you order it?

Not necessarily. Some of us commute less than 15mi a day and/or live in a place where you can’t install a charger or new outlet.
Oh don't get me wrong lol I'm one of those exact people. The wall charger is at my folks house for visits. I'm at the mercy of the supercharger down the road. I was just trying to help the OP because there will be many times you drive more then 15 miles and the mobile charger wouldn't cut it.

My understanding is the mobile gives about 3mi/hr. For example If you drive to work then out to dinner etc one day and rack up let's say 45-50 miles then the mobile isn't going to cover it.

Oh don't get me wrong lol I'm one of those exact people. The wall charger is at my folks house for visits. I'm at the mercy of the supercharger down the road. I was just trying to help the OP because there will be many times you drive more then 15 miles and the mobile charger wouldn't cut it.

My understanding is the mobile gives about 3mi/hr. For example If you drive to work then out to dinner etc one day and rack up let's say 45-50 miles then the mobile isn't going to cover it.
If I remember right when I was using the mobile charger with the 110v outlet the app said I was charging at 5 mi/hr max.

And then it'll also depend what you do in the following days - you can "catch up" easily if most days are a light commute.
You have ~300 miles to play with.

Now I just need a car…

D4AB6CD0-8F9D-4AFE-8EC7-FDD58D636668.jpeg